• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Shootings?

Burner02

Super Hero in Training
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, I am confused....WTF is the deal with all the shootings? Have you heard that some one in Mississippi opened fire at Lockheed and killed five, injured 13 before shooting himself?

and of course the three little punks that were on their way to shoot up their high school because they didn't like being picked on.

Is the heat driving people insane?
I don't get it. You are mad, so you want to go and take someone elses' family member away. Great idea.

I just saw in CNN that they are calling the head punk that wanted to shoot up his school the 'mastermind' of it.
Mastermind? Fuqqin journalists....
He's a fuqqin loser. Plain and simple.
Poor widdle mastermind was hurt that he was being picked on in highschool? He's not gonna like it too much when he goes to prison....

Sorry....had to vent..

It's okay to vent......otherwise, you might get the urge to go on a shooting spree.

I personally think that society has become completely desensitized/conditioned to violence. I often wonder if there is an escape from the downward spiral.

On another board they are talking about ADHD, and I think for the most part these days it comes down to lazy kids AND lazy parenting.

But for every problem we have a pill, your an idiot, no problem we have a pill for that too. Place your blames on society and let your drug store take care of the rest.

Originally posted by Mudge
On another board they are talking about ADHD, and I think for the most part these days it comes down to lazy kids AND lazy parenting.

But for every problem we have a pill, your an idiot, no problem we have a pill for that too. Place your blames on society and let your drug store take care of the rest.
You hit it on the head Bro!!:thumb:

Excuse me if i join in on the venting. About a month ago my brother in law was shot in the head while driving home. He was only 20 and his birthday was two weeks away. Supposedly eye contact was made between my brother in law and the shooter. Thats all it took. So that punk ass decided that was a good enough reason to take someone life away. If he was a real man he would used his fists instead of a gun. Its a real shame that our society is going down the drain.

Damn island boy, i am sorry for your loss..

I bet that punk will be back out on the streets in just a couple years too...a better criminal..

the sad thing is, he was never caught. the incident happened 3am. no witnesses except for my brother in law's friend, who's being a little bitch and not coming out with everything. man, i would give anything to have ten minutes with that punk ass.

If your brother-in-law's "friend" won't talk, maybe there is more to the story then just a random act of violence.

Just a thought...

ya, that's crossed my mind. so many scenarios run through your mind when you're put in this type of situation. if it was up to me, the friend would get a beating too. Mostly, my heart crumbles for my mother/father in laws. Their youngest child died and til this day there is still no closure. The pain i feel won't even amount to what their feeling. Again, im sorry for venting. Other than talking to my friends, this is only other place i have vented about this issue. I have to be strong for my wife and her family.

IML Gear Cream!
Well being a paramedic/firefighter for 14 years In a bad neighborhood, I have seen my share of shootings. So none of this surprises me, most ppl are just sheltered in there suburban sanctuary's.

Back