• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Whats up with this charley fella???

IML Gear Cream!
Honestly I've never seen a Mountie in those outfits. They dress like every other cop.

Dear Charley,

I regretfully write this apology to inform you that that wasn't my normal troll speaking self talking last night. I'm new to the benzodiazepine game and consumed a rather large dose of them followed by a half a 40 of damn good vodka (I would have loved to smoked a nice fat cannon as well but I have to do a drug test in the next few days). Anyways, age is just a relative thing, I think you're a handsome gentleman and wish to see more of your naked weed smoking girl pictures.

Farva out.

It was with deep regret that I once learned Benzo's have a very long detection time. Hope they don't test for those.

It was with deep regret that I once learned Benzo's have a very long detection time. Hope they don't test for those.

yah.... I read they're adipose soluble... I'm going to a doctor soon to get a prescription for some legit benzos lol.

5 to 7 days??

Read what I wrote. Adipose soluble. Not water soluble. If it was soluble in water then it'll be gone in up to 4 days. Since it gets stored in fat it'll be there for a good 28 days.

Now that brings me to you, you admit to loving weed,

..............Now this brings me to you, SHUT the FUCK UP NOOB !!!!!!!!!!!!! I buried the hatchet with bdad & joebad....you're starting to sound like AZZA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You sound like a 12 year old kid Im schooling on call of duty, is your next line gonna be I fucked your mom????

Read what I wrote. Adipose soluble. Not water soluble. If it was soluble in water then it'll be gone in up to 4 days. Since it gets stored in fat it'll be there for a good 28 days.
And if your like farva who has 0% bf than that means its detection time is 0 days

Honestly I've never seen a Mountie in those outfits. They dress like every other cop.
We only wear the "mountie outfit" as you call them for special events. Every other day we wear regular police uniforms

We only wear the "mountie outfit" as you call them for special events. Every other day we wear regular police uniforms
Wow that's neat!:coffee:
do you wear it while your "ghosting bitches" on call of duty?

IML Gear Cream!
Charley seems like a real solid guy to me. And just because its "anything goes" does not mean you need to be a complete moron and asshole.

Also what kind of ultimate fucking loser spends their time actually trying to push peoples buttons. I mean seriously do you realize what kind of useles idiot youd have to be to spend their time that way ?

I sir am guilty as charged of the above alligations sensitivity has never been my strong point, and it passes the time at work. Now a question for you, what type of fucking wanker decides someone to be a real solid guy through a internet chat room? I refuse to neg someone as to me it implies you cannot come up with anything funny or degrading, or I would surely neg your old ass. With that being said I fully expect a meager show of force through negging. Thanks

Wow that's neat!:coffee:
do you wear it while your "ghosting bitches" on call of duty?
"Ghosting bitches" on call of duty would mean I am looking at peoples screens and yelling out to my team the positions of other players while I am dead. As Im sure you are well aware call of duty has instant re-spawns so "ghosting bitches" does not work. Now lets say I were playing some counter strike (which is where the term ghosting originated from) and you only have 1 life per round than yes I would be wearing my mountie suite while ghosting bitches.

Im assuming you meant to be witty and say pwning bitches, much like I have pwned you at your own post by informing you that your statement made no sense in its context as call of duty has instant respawns. Which as I will have you know, I am wearing my birthday suite pwning you, just as I do when I pwn bitches on call of duty.

Whoa Whoa look at that epic nerd rant, I will take this time to admit that yes I do infact play videogames much like every other male does this day in age, so save the "omg you fucking nerd" comments. I was merely informing you your post made you look stupid for trying to insult me at something which you evidently have no knowledge about.

I shall now equip my flame suite because I am predicting lots of "you fucking videogame playing loser/nerd/faggot" comments from you older fellas who have the inability to:
A)Move 2 joysticks on a controller while pushing buttons
B)Move with "WASD" and aim with a mouse
Its okay, I understand being old and out of touch with modern technology you were never able to fine tune your hand eye co-ordination and motor skills like us "nerds".
Instead when you grew up you sat on your ass and watched tv like a brainless dummy. While I still play videogames and watch almost 0 TV, you are most likely watching just as much TV as I play videogames. So your fucking loser/get a life you nerd comments are pretty much null and void cuz we're both actually sitting on our asses at the end of the day :)

Man-on-fire.jpg

Remember D-lats, I wrote this to help you. I dont want you looking stupid again like the time you called joebad an idiot for thinking test doesnt immediately begin to aromatize/take effect as soon as you inject it.

Last edited:
"Ghosting bitches" on call of duty would mean I am looking at peoples screens and yelling out to my team the positions of other players while I am dead. As Im sure you are well aware call of duty has instant re-spawns so "ghosting bitches" does not work. Now lets say I were playing some counter strike (which is where the term ghosting originated from) and you only have 1 life per round than yes I would be wearing my mountie suite while ghosting bitches.

Im assuming you meant to be witty and say pwning bitches, much like I have pwned you at your own post by informing you that your statement made no sense in its context as call of duty has instant respawns. Which as I will have you know, I am wearing my birthday suite pwning you, just as I do when I pwn bitches on call of duty.

Whoa Whoa look at that epic nerd rant, I will take this time to admit that yes I do infact play videogames much like every other male does this day in age, so save the "omg you fucking nerd" comments. I was merely informing you your post made you look stupid for trying to insult me at something which you evidently have no knowledge about.

I shall now equip my flame suite because I am predicting lots of "you fucking videogame playing loser/nerd/faggot" comments from you older fellas who have the inability to:
Its okay, I understand being old and out of touch with modern technology you were never able to fine tune your hand eye co-ordination and motor skills like us "nerds" instead you sit on your ass and watch tv like a brainless dummy.

Man-on-fire.jpg

Can we get picks of said birthday suite?

Its okay, I understand being old and out of touch with modern technology you were never able to fine tune your hand eye co-ordination and motor skills like us "nerds".
Instead when you grew up you sat on your ass and watched tv like a brainless dummy. While I still play videogames and watch almost 0 TV, you are most likely watching just as much TV as I play videogames. So your fucking loser/get a life you nerd comments are pretty much null and void cuz we're both actually sitting on our asses at the end of the day :)

Man-on-fire.jpg

Remember D-lats, I wrote this to help you. I dont want you looking stupid again like the time you called joebad an idiot for thinking test doesnt immediately begin to aromatize/take effect as soon as you inject it.
Holy fuck! I don't have the patience or attention span to read all that. I did read the last line and it doesn't aromatize that fast. Please show me proof that it converts at a high enough level and fast enough to produce gyno. And do not post some shit from heavy I want real proof. I do not subscribe to his dictator like brain washing of the noobs on here.

Holy fuck! I don't have the patience or attention span to read all that. I did read the last line and it doesn't aromatize that fast. Please show me proof that it converts at a high enough level and fast enough to produce gyno. And do not post some shit from heavy I want real proof. I do not subscribe to his dictator like brain washing of the noobs on here.
I know you read it all, dont pretend like you didnt.
Im just off to the gym to train legs, but when I get back Ill show you the proof.

I can expect everyone thats talked mad smack about wheels to go post in our legs comp right?

:coffee:

I can expect everyone thats talked mad smack about wheels to go post in our legs comp right?

:coffee:

We can't all have an ass as nice as yours. Now please go post some semi nudes in the contest thread and leave the trolling here to me and jeenyus.

IML Gear Cream!
i never did do trolling well...but seriously, enter the fucking contest or im gonna end up giving the prize to Jimmy's new gf

i never did do trolling well...but seriously, enter the fucking contest or im gonna end up giving the prize to Jimmy's new gf

Jesus fuck woman, I said I was going to. Now I know what you really want is a picture of the old anaconda but I told you I don't play like that. You send me some first then I send you mine.

you know you want to just to see if yours gets mine, don't pretend your not just itching to do it.
do it.

cmon,don't be a bitch..just do it.

Farva won't post a pic. He's tuned on benzos and thinks you are his blender talking sexy to him again:coffee:

you know you want to just to see if yours gets mine, don't pretend your not just itching to do it.
do it.

cmon,don't be a bitch..just do it.

I don't wanna embarrass JD, he think's his is above average (it is if you only look at japanese males).

We can't all have an ass as nice as yours. Now please go post some semi nudes in the contest thread and leave the trolling here to me and jeenyus.
Jeenyus is on another level old boy. You are what we call a repeater. You have a few burns you recycle over and over and over....
jeenyus has real skill. It's entertaining to see how you are riding on his success lol!

Jeenyus is on another level old boy. You are what we call a repeater. You have a few burns you recycle over and over and over....
jeenyus has real skill. It's entertaining to see how you are riding on his success lol!

Common, even a labourer like yourself should have a few bucks to spare for gambling. Now make a wager, and no I don't want your board shorts and flip flops you wore when you won second place.

I don't wanna embarrass JD, he think's his is above average (it is if you only look at japanese males).
3 years here and you haven't even talked about any gains. Never mind post a pic. :coffee:. I'm sure it will be good for a laugh if you do:)

What's the wager? You get your script for test yet? That would be enticing.

Back