• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Whats up with this charley fella???

Jeenyus

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Guys been neg repping me like mad. I musta made him real butthurt with my previous posts.
Keeps saying show some respect.
Does he forget hes in the anything goes board?
It clearly states before you enter:
WARNING - Do not enter this forum if you get offended easily, just about anything is allowed in here and there is very little moderation! All hate, trash talking, flame wars, adult material, etc., is allowed in here. Adults 18+ Years Old Only!
I understand your old and everything and possibly alzheimer's is kicking in so your most likely lost and confused as to where you are. Im thinking you meant to goto this forum where its more sensitive at heart.

His buttons are easy to push bro, most fun I've had in a while.

LOL. I too demand respect. But a man doesn't just get it from me. He has to get down in the dirt and beg for it.

Charley's dream is to out lift Curt James. He's just upset a young buck like yourself can bench press both of them in a different arm for reps. However charley definitely doesn't have Alzheimer's, he smokes so much dope all of the anti-oxidants have slowed his ageing process and he's already crossed the 120 year old mark but doesn't look a day older then 40. Curts a highschool teacher, mainly focuses on sex ed and is able to use his own life experience as to why abstinence works. However curt has used halo for her and gained three pounds. They're both winners as far as AG is concerned.

Charley's dream is to out lift Curt James. He's just upset a young buck like yourself can bench press both of them in a different arm for reps. However charley definitely doesn't have Alzheimer's, he smokes so much dope all of the anti-oxidants have slowed his ageing process and he's already crossed the 120 year old mark but doesn't look a day older then 40. Curts a highschool teacher, mainly focuses on sex ed and is able to use his own life experience as to why abstinence works. However curt has used halo for her and gained three pounds. They're both winners as far as AG is concerned.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to OfficerFarva again.

You must have more than 196 posts for anyone to give a fuck.

Not really worried about your fucking opinion, EH. So enlighten me how does it feel to be loved on a fucking internet forum?

Offical warning... your stepping on a landmine. Charlie is a good fella and has firm ag backing. Just dont say I didnt warn you.

I recommend a dramatic course correction

charley love weed. me love weed. me love charley.

you're cool to bdad. i appreciate your antagonistic and offensive posts.

Offical warning... your stepping on a landmine. Charlie is a good fella and has firm ag backing. Just dont say I didnt warn you.

Tranny pics? Chicks smoking weed?

Fuck that, I'll make the decisions around here. Now that XYZ is gone everyone feels like they can post whatever their feeble minded cognitive processes can produce. It's time that this place gets cleaned up and I'll take that responsibility upon my self. If any more tears are shed, physique competitor photos posted, and a raping of the English language by anyone, you're all getting the ban hammer. This is your first and final warning.

Fuck that, I'll make the decisions around here. Now that XYZ is gone everyone feels like they can post whatever their feeble minded cognitive processes can produce. It's time that this place gets cleaned up and I'll take that responsibility upon my self. If any more tears are shed, physique competitor photos posted, and a raping of the English language by anyone, you're all getting the ban hammer. This is your first and final warning.

can i get a double bacon cheese burger, it's for a cop

[h=2]New reputation![/h]
Hi, you have received -528707 reputation points from D-Lats.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Another fucken hero eh fucken winer

Regards,
D-Lats

Another internet warrior with his negs, LOL. Fucking Mountie
craig-mountie.gif

Looks who's talking 'Denim Dan'! You look like the President and CEO of Levi-Strauss!

Your a mod so usually Id take what you say to heart, except your avatar is a picture of Kristen Stewart so I dont know how much credibility you actually have.
You'd probably also try to convince me that Twilight is more than a movie about a suicidal girl who ultimately has to choose between bestiality or necrophilia.

jeenyus & joebad were talkin' shit at d-lats, they were disrespecting d-lats IMO, & tough guy bdad was calling everybody a fag,these guys come out of nowhere badmouthing everybody , & it's true ... I LOVE WEED !!!!!

images
moldy-weed.jpg

why-so-serious.jpeg

Its a flame board, did you miss my previous post about what it says before you enter?

So what because D-lats or you or anyone here who has been here longer than me they are "immune" to flames or shit talking? With your theory you could be a total fucking retard having made an account here 6 years ago and somehow that earns you respect?

D-lats may very well be a great guy in real life, I have no idea though cuz I dont know him. But where he lost my respect is competing in Physique (Ooo Snap, did I just insult and disrespect him?)

Like seriously charley pull your head out of your ass, its the internet. D-lats may have competed in physique and I honestly dont care. Im just spreading some wholesome harassment for laughs. obviously by his avatar picture and others hes posted he looks great so I thought anyone with half a brain could figure out I was just fucking around.....IN A FLAMING board.

Now that brings me to you, you admit to loving weed, maybe you should lay off cuz evidently its affecting your cognitive ability and just making you down right dumb. But Im guessing you know that since according to you time on board = more respect deserved to be given. Maybe when you post something funny or informative Ill show you respect but not just cuz you've been here longer than I have. Sorry bro but theres already an officer on this board and I believe his names farva. His shits funny so Ill respect him.

jeenyus & joebad were talkin' shit at d-lats, they were disrespecting d-lats IMO, & tough guy bdad was calling everybody a fag,these guys come out of nowhere badmouthing everybody , & it's true ... I LOVE WEED !!!!!

images
moldy-weed.jpg

I got half heavy looking at this weed, I also love weed alotttttt!

************* Where there's DOPE there's HOPE !!! *************

rainbow-weed-tumblr.jpg

IML Gear Cream!

Now that brings me to you, you admit to loving weed,

..............Now this brings me to you, SHUT the FUCK UP NOOB !!!!!!!!!!!!! I buried the hatchet with bdad & joebad....you're starting to sound like AZZA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that brings me to you, you admit to loving weed,

..............Now this brings me to you, SHUT the FUCK UP NOOB !!!!!!!!!!!!! I buried the hatchet with bdad & joebad....you're starting to sound like AZZA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this for reall? Let's be honest, Jeenyus owned many of you old timers ( we're just glad you know where the power button on a computer is) and the best thing that you guys could do is band together (even though dlats was wrong, heavyiron could whoop any of you punks but laughed it off instead). I'm sorry to inform you this is not the human centipede where one fools trash talking feeds the rest down the line.

Either stfu you stale old perogy testicular man, or show me a video of you doing a true bong hit of Triple AAA BC Kush from a 5 chamber 5' tall bong.

But seriously how can you go and give Azza so much credit. That inbreed son of a clan of Irishmen and kangaroos could never have the wit that this gentleman does.

Anything Goes hasn't been this much fun since Saney died :(

Or

Anything Goes hasn't been this much fun since Saney died! :)

Sandy died?! So it was his ghost slinking on that fat chicks face?

Your a mod so usually Id take what you say to heart, except your avatar is a picture of Kristen Stewart so I dont know how much credibility you actually have.
You'd probably also try to convince me that Twilight is more than a movie about a suicidal girl who ultimately has to choose between bestiality or necrophilia.

Nope... just think she is hot. And I feel like in that pic her mouth is just ready... to enjoy a cinnabon.

New reputation!

Hi, you have received -528707 reputation points from D-Lats.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Another fucken hero eh fucken winer

Regards,
D-Lats

Another internet warrior with his negs, LOL. Fucking Mountie
craig-mountie.gif

This single post could be the most crushing blow I've ever taken on line. How dare you call me a MOUNTIE?? Now a pedophile, rapist or a Muslim no big deal but man you just crossed the fucken line!!! I don't want to do this, I hate sinking this low and I feel sick saying this but kdad you are a POOHEAD!! That's right I'm going straight for the jugular!

Back