• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ordered from psl, tracking said delivered but nothing in my mailbox

goodguy19064

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ordered from PSL which I love there stuff. Tracking says it was delivered but it didn't come, was around all day.....got other mail. Any ideas, I'm a bit concerned?

They update those pack slips randomly. I have recieved paks innthe afternoon of the morning that in checked and it said it was in new york.
I have had those slips not sent to me. I had to go to po and pick u Po. If you dont have it tomorrow...go to the op and explain the tracking said its here and I go no slips. Your employee is on meth!

There website (tracking) says it was delivered though but I know it wasn't!

go to the Po and check it out. maybe the little pink slip blew out of the mailmans hands... who knows.

Talked to po and they said there waiting to talk to the carrier but think it might of been sent back to sender. Will get back to me tomorrow morning when carrier comes back in.

I had that happen once brother. The next day it was delivered. I'm not going to lie I was panicking.... Give it one more day and see what happens...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone else had problems with usps hold ups? Two of my packs are stuck in Chicago. One for almost three weeks, the other just a couple of days. And does anyone know if ICS is before or after customs?

Back