• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Crashed again

Pork Chop

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Oil = Cotton Seed, BA = 0.015%, BB was 10%, Test Cyp Powder = 27.7g Total before filter would have been 122ml x 227.5mg/ml. It crashed in around 48 hours and within 72 hours it was a complete solid. I reheated and added 5ml of BB. This time it lasted about a week. These pics were taken today. Any ideals?

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 48
I struggled with doing that on a 50cc bottle for a while. Sometimes it won't hold no matter what you do. Some people will say because it's overdosed and won't bind. How long does it hold after you heat it?

I just got done heating it so I wil let you know. The first time about 48 hrs. The second time when I added more BB it lasted about 6 days. This time I just re-heated it. Also, when Should I start to feel this shit kick in? Look at what I have done the past 11 days

TC x 1.5ml = Batch 1 on 11-24-2013
TC x 3 ml = Batch 1 on 11-27-2013
TC x 3 ml = Batch 1 on 11-29-2013
TC x 3 ml = Batch 1 on 12-2-2013
TC x 3ml = Batch 1 on 12-5-2013

I just got done heating it so I wil let you know. The first time about 48 hrs. The second time when I added more BB it lasted about 6 days. This time I just re-heated it. Also, when Should I start to feel this shit kick in? Look at what I have done the past 11 days

don't know about kicking in? The stuff I had seemed not to work after crashing then reheating. It would hold but I could tell a huge difference between my Pfizer Cyp and the crashed gear. I've had crashed gear that I reheated that worked fine but once it comes apart--and keeps falling out, there has to be an issue with potency. Good luck bra!

another week max and you should be just right. Assuming its actually test cyp

Any ideas on why it crashes?

Any ideas on why it crashes?

Sometimes it gets cold and can come apart. I've seen it high dosed where it won't hold. Or what it's mixed with BA, EO, etc.. Normally it's this time of year when it's freezing is when things crash--.especially test e, c

I keep my house around 65 degrees. I wonder if that could do it

Is your powder fron a new source? Did you use it allbon this batch? If not make another batch and see if it crashes too. If it does I would think it's the powder

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

What order did you mix everything?
I mixed the BA, BB, and about 10ml of CSO over heat. Then I added the rest of the CSO then filtered.

So you mixed the powder BA, BB and 10ml of CSO together first?

This is just me.... I weigh my powder in my bottle first, then add the BA and BB and mix until clear. If i have to place in a warm water bath to clear I do. Once clear then I add my oil minus 10ml. I save the 10ml to run through the filter at the end.

I don't add any oil until the first step is completely clear. Even 10ml of oil can cause you problems.

To fix I would add BA 10ml at a time until you get a homogenous mixture. You will have to cook it off on low heat for awhile. You should weigh your total mixture without the BA so you will know where to evaporate back down to once you get clear. If you don't you may have alot of BA left in the mixture which will hurt quite a bit.

If BA is for anticeptic purposes. What exactly is this doing to the mix in your experience? Im not trying to flame you. I am genuinly interested. I would think the cooking off of the ba would oxidize the hormone and reduce its potency.

IML Gear Cream!
So you mixed the powder BA, BB and 10ml of CSO together first?

Yes. If I didn't add some oil I would have been trying to mix 27.7g of powder in like 14ml. I just wasn't sure if the powder would get to hot

If BA is for anticeptic purposes. What exactly is this doing to the mix in your experience? Im not trying to flame you. I am genuinly interested. I would think the cooking off of the ba would oxidize the hormone and reduce its potency.

This is the second brew I have ever done. The first brew I did a couple f weeks ago witch was Test Enanthate. It didn't crash but it swells my injection site like it just sits there for a week. I just made this cyp and really have no clue what I am doing, lol. I have been on it at some decent doses for about 11 days with no esto blocker and nipples are not sore any.

Nice answers but this is a simple one test cyp does not hold much above 200 mg/ml its that touchy cut to a flat 200 mg/ml and you will be fine ive got a lot of experience with this.

I got a lot of powders from this source who I was told to be a good person. Came straight from China. I still have a lot more I can try and make. I just want to make sure Im doing it right before I wast more, lol

Do you think I have ruined this bottle?

No it will be fine just adjust accordingly with your formula and reheat dont go above 275 when heating.

That's way above my knowledge bro, lol.

Stick with 200mg/ml on cyp. If you add oil before clear you will get the same problem every time.

Most of the time when you see a high dosed product it is made with another type of solvent

I would listen to swfl....that's my only contribution..

Yes it's not going to be good for it at all. But it's his only chance to salvage before he toilet bowls it. If done at low enough temperature it won't be too bad if he can get back to his beginning weight. The concentration should be where he started. Now the problem is the BB is the anti oxidant in this solution. It will evaporate also, just less if he keeps the best more enough.

Nasty salvage. Would I do it no have I had to yes. First try I mixed it all at once and had only the powder in the bottle to work with and couldn't afford to lose it. Did it work yes. It was better than the Brovel Testosterona 200 that was floating around back then. That's not saying much.

Back