• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Knockout game goes wrong: Black man beaten senseless by white couple

needs more kicks in the face.

Looks like this game is over.

OP,

It just had to be WHITE and.....BLACK.

Fuck off.

I spent last week in Vegas. Holy shit, has it become a bit third-world. Okay, maybe not that bad, but certainly some of it is like the worst parts of LA. It's not until you get up to Sunrise Manor or the far side of Summerlin that it goes back to normal.

Up in Sunrise Manor they have an elementary that buses the minorities from the central section of Vegas. It's the only place in that area that has graffiti. Hell, they also like to bus the kids from those two good areas down into the shitty area. That's fucked up.

Short version: I'd never move back to Vegas.

On topic: that was a good punt.

The fuck who tries to help this punk nigger at the end of the clip nneds a kick to the face also

Show me one white person who's been accused of this game so far. It's been nothing but niggers doing this shit. That cunt's lucky he got off that easy, I woulda been curb stomping him if he tried that shit on my girl. Notice how the only person to even offer him help is white too.. Go figure that out.

Are you really that ignorant and pathetic to use a word like that? Seriously, this isn't the 1920's or some shit. Before you make such sweeping statements that involve something as general as race and use terms that absurdly offensive, how about you actually educate yourself.

He would have got killed if he punched my old lady!

IML Gear Cream!
Are you really that ignorant and pathetic to use a word like that? Seriously, this isn't the 1920's or some shit. Before you make such sweeping statements that involve something as general as race and use terms that absurdly offensive, how about you actually educate yourself.

Education: Blacks and Hispanics comprise 28% of the nation's population, yet account for 65% of all crime. The per capita is even higher for violent crime.

That jamook getting his ass handed to him by a girl.....BWAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAHAAAA!

Fuck him and his homeys too!

+1 with 13bert. If that was my wife, I would have stomped his ass into a mud puddle.

There needs to be more videos like this out there showing these punks what happens if you hit the wrong person. And this big phuquin hero targeted and failed to knock out a woman, but got knocked the phuq out!

That woman did a better job than the dude!

are you really that ignorant and pathetic to use a word like that? Seriously, this isn't the 1920's or some shit. Before you make such sweeping statements that involve something as general as race and use terms that absurdly offensive, how about you actually educate yourself.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger ! Nigger lover !!!!!!!!!

You're right, it's 2013 and this kind of shit's going on. So a black person can say nigger but a white person can't? Way to spread equality amongst everyone. Kind of like how there's Black History month, or the television provider Black Entertainment Television. That shits ok but imagine if we tried to make one with white as the first word instead. There would be riots in the streets, and it wouldn't be from white people.

I'm very well educated and don't need to spend any more time in university, thanks for the concern though.

Also, you don't know a thing about me so don't presume to fucking know me. I never said I had anything against black people, I just don't like niggers. There's a huge difference but you're the one who's to ignorant to know that.

Bravo Farva! I couldn't have said that better myself. Sometimes the truth ain't pretty but it's still the truth.

Nigger nigger nigger! Nigger nigger nigger! Nigger nigger nigger! Jail time Jail time!
Nigger nigger nigger! Nigger nigger nigger! Nigger nigger nigger! Jail time Jail time!

You're right, it's 2013 and this kind of shit's going on. So a black person can say nigger but a white person can't? Way to spread equality amongst everyone. Kind of like how there's Black History month, or the television provider Black Entertainment Television. That shits ok but imagine if we tried to make one with white as the first word instead. There would be riots in the streets, and it wouldn't be from white people.

I'm very well educated and don't need to spend any more time in university, thanks for the concern though.

Also, you don't know a thing about me so don't presume to fucking know me. I never said I had anything against black people, I just don't like niggers. There's a huge difference but you're the one who's to ignorant to know that.

Reps on Spread....Very well put.

I wish the camera didn't shake like crazy right when runs up to her. The black guy's running up to the girl, camera shakes, 1/10 second later she's wailing on him.

That was an utterly awesome kick to the head. You could hear the smack. I'd say it was probably his buddies filming it and they didn't even go help his dumb ass up. He got off light. I'd have stomped his head into mush.

You are making a rather inaccurate leap into what I believe is right and wrong off a single comment. It isn't right for anyone to use the N-word and that's why I call out people in person, on Facebook, and shit like that for using that word or any other racial slur.

It is completely discriminative to have things like a black student union and be denied to make a white student union (which happened to me and I fought for months).

I also never said you didn't like black people, my comment specifically targeted your use of the word which would imply either a lack of knowledge or a lack of care, which in this case was the former.

To the comment about crime per capita, please do realize that it has been 20-40 years where major societal and cultural changes have been made towards providing some equality towards minorities and therefore they are still in higher amounts of poverty due to their past and if efforts are made to move past it(which any people refuse/struggle to do) they will always me stuck there.

I very much agree with some of your sentiments but don't think it is possible to justify the use of the n-Word

To the comment about crime per capita, please do realize that it has been 20-40 years where major societal and cultural changes have been made towards providing some equality towards minorities and therefore they are still in higher amounts of poverty due to their past and if efforts are made to move past it(which any people refuse/struggle to do) they will always me stuck there.

That doesn't change the fact of it. A black or Hispanic is far more likely to commit a crime, especially a violent crime, than whites. I mean, a fire is very likely to burn you, but I can ignore that because that's just molecules are going to do right?

Having an excuse doesn't make something right or make it okay to ignore.

I very much agree with some of your sentiments but don't think it is possible to justify the use of the n-Word

Is the word, "cracker," okay to say?

negged for caring about other people

You are making a rather inaccurate leap into what I believe is right and wrong off a single comment. It isn't right for anyone to use the N-word and that's why I call out people in person, on Facebook, and shit like that but don't think it is possible to justify the use of the n-Word

I strongly doubt you would say this^^^ if your girlfriend was the one that was attacked.

negged for thinking that niggers should be equal with humans :coffee:

That doesn't change the fact of it. A black or Hispanic is far more likely to commit a crime, especially a violent crime, than whites. I mean, a fire is very likely to burn you, but I can ignore that because that's just molecules are going to do right?

Having an excuse doesn't make something right or make it okay to ignore.

Is the word, "cracker," okay to say?

Never said it makes it okay. Just there is reasoning for the statistics. People with ADHD are 600% more likely to commit a traffic violation but I would say they still deserve the ticket because it should be same for everyone. Is there reason for the act? To an extent yes. Is it okay? No.

And the word cracker or whiteboy is not okay. Got an administrator kicked out of a job. He was in the multicultural development department and is outwardly racist towards whites. Now he is gone.

Never said it makes it okay. Just there is reasoning for the statistics. People with ADHD are 600% more likely to commit a traffic violation but I would say they still deserve the ticket because it should be same for everyone. Is there reason for the act? To an extent yes. Is it okay? No.

so you are saying that niggers are cognitively impaired...well I guess we are in agreement then :coffee:

Back