• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

To this agentyes or what ever you name is

IML Gear Cream!
Everyone's so angry in Anything goes. I left a week ago cuz it was such animosity. SILs still hunting me down neg repping every post he can and now I come on here after my hiatus and nothings changed. Its makes Jeenyus sad

thats pretty much how AG ..goes

Motherfucker grow..Jeus lord grow Motherfuckers, I command you to grow...ooppss wrong thread...still...:coffee:

You're posting from my IP address again boy. You tring to get me banned or what? :callme:
Its just a matter of time before they expose us again and I get banned. There is no other logical solution that I am you and you are me and I aint nothing but a gimmick. But I thought you lived in Edmonton, how come you work in Quebec? Thats gotta be quite a long commute every.

Here we go again..Welcome to the jungle.....

Baby_ginger_monkey.jpg

Shit you quick....

Teach me Master how to achieve ninja like skills that you possess....lol

yay,my little snitch is back..missed you buddy..that was a long shift you'd done

IML Gear Cream!
yay,my little snitch is back..missed you buddy..that was a long shift you'd done

As of yet you, and IFARTGLITTER are the only two flaming homos I have seen queer enough to use the word YAY. :thinking:

honey booboo's upset and having PMS...

Hi, you have received -540562 reputation points from D-Lats.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You are fucken geek frodo! Your one step away from being a certified dwarf lol!! No one cares about flyweight junkie bodybuilder a like you.

Regards,
D-Lats

~~~~~~

Flyweight huh... Must be sad that if I am a flyweight and will out lift everyone of your lifts period. Also you must be confused with the weight classes because right now I am sitting at 7%bf as of this morning 16 weeks out (god i am happy i clean bulked) at 209... Looks like Light Heavy to me.

No one cares about bodybuilders? its funny because the last big show I went to Physique went last and the ENTIRE place got empty after Bikini. The only people that stay to watch physique are the homo's that your going to be sucking off after the show. So maybe if you stop getting your panties all bunched up and go train you might be able to add a bit of muscle and actually qualify for a national, like i did.
My point your bf weight in every post. I could care less about your lifts. A full squat for you is only 6 1/2" lol!! Lol I did nationals last year! You won your class because you were the only one in it!

send me the dude thats tanned for no reason posing in the driveway...tyia

My point your bf weight in every post. I could care less about your lifts. A full squat for you is only 6 1/2" lol!! Lol I did nationals last year! You won your class because you were the only one in it!

ok..I am in no way picking on anyone but I was thinkin being under 5' has got to be a crazy advantage for your class ..lol

"im not I bet you hate your parents for letting you be born with that deformed elf body:("

PM I got from D-Lats

First i can give a shit about my height, it has never effected me one bit in life. I don't mind being 5'8" I would rather be my height then be 6 foot something. So your basically wasting your time attempting to insult me.

Lets re discuss the facts here.

I am 5'8" that?s all you have to to say.

You on the other hand compete in mens physique it does not get any gayer then that. So you can make all your height jokes all your want but i can give a shit really, I am fine being 5'8" just as your fine being a homosexual in mens physique that gets graded off of personality and smile. So why don?t you head over to the mall pick up some make up so you can make sure your smile pops when you do your next beauty pageant .

have a good day honey boo boo

ok..I am in no way picking on anyone but I was thinkin being under 5' has got to be a crazy advantage for your class ..lol

my buddy is 5'4" and is a MW the guy is as wide as he is tall. Shit my favourite bodybuild is Franco hes only 5'5", Jay Cutler is short to, and I was just as tall as flex wheeler when I meet him. So i would love to see Honey Boo Boo talk shit on those guys too.

most of the women that compete period are around 5'4"-5'6". 5' 7" and up is its own class so being 5' 8" slims the competition for me... for height class anyway

the over 35 set is a dedicated bunch though...i will have to eat dnp like tic tacs if I want to compete at all next year I think

most of the women that compete period are around 5'4"-5'6". 5' 7" and up is its own class so being 5' 8" slims the competition for me... for height class anyway

the over 35 set is a dedicated bunch though...i will have to eat dnp like tic tacs if I want to compete at all next year I think

DNP is scary stuff, one thing i dont think i want to mess with and its hard to find real DNP right now, last stuff i got for some one was bunk. This year im not worrying about a class just where ever i end up thats where I end up.

Why please?

cuz I approve of the way he looks and I'd like to take that stupid hat, cargo shorts and ridiculous boots off him
plus style points for showing up in show bronzer to an informal thing..lol

DNP is scary stuff, one thing i dont think i want to mess with and its hard to find real DNP right now, last stuff i got for some one was bunk. This year im not worrying about a class just where ever i end up thats where I end up.

nah, just gotta not be stupid with it and respect it.
I'd be curious to know where you got bunk dnp tho if you would be inclined to pm it to me.

im 5'1" 400lbs 75%bf i lift more then one person and i can win any contest i want cause i'm not gay and dont wear board shorts even to the beach i wear my thong cause it keeps the sand out of my ass crack when i lifting my prs on the beach with my 75% bf and i lift 2L diet cokes not the pussy little 16oz ones mens bikini competitors lift when there not going to nationals and i will be a 196lb lhw but i dont care what class i am in i just want to be shredded as a 196lb lhw with -2% bf cause dnp is scary and the last dnp i got was bunk even thou it turned my 1% soon to be lhw but i dont care about weight body yellow and it covered my 5"8' lifting my max dbs of 60"s i curl easy when im at the gym going nuts with the philharmonic orchestra playing to keep me from killing someone while on bunk dnp even thou i would never use it while winning with my 1% bf at 196lbs even thou i dont care what weight i am cause its all about how i look when im a 196lb lhw so take your mens bikini gayness and watch me lift my max while i warm up for mty national show cause your a gay bikini pro who doesnt lift as much as me!!..end!!

or his xannies??

im 5'1" 400lbs 75%bf i lift more then one person and i can win any contest i want cause i'm not gay and dont wear board shorts even to the beach i wear my thong cause it keeps the sand out of my ass crack when i lifting my prs on the beach with my 75% bf and i lift 2L diet cokes not the pussy little 16oz ones mens bikini competitors lift when there not going to nationals and i will be a 196lb lhw but i dont care what class i am in i just want to be shredded as a 196lb lhw with -2% bf cause dnp is scary and the last dnp i got was bunk even thou it turned my 1% soon to be lhw but i dont care about weight body yellow and it covered my 5"8' lifting my max dbs of 60"s i curl easy when im at the gym going nuts with the philharmonic orchestra playing to keep me from killing someone while on bunk dnp even thou i would never use it while winning with my 1% bf at 196lbs even thou i dont care what weight i am cause its all about how i look when im a 196lb lhw so take your mens bikini gayness and watch me lift my max while i warm up for mty national show cause your a gay bikini pro who doesnt lift as much as me!!..end!!

Best post! You win, I'm gonna send you out a box of customs missing xannies and some bunk MTR :thumb:

God blesses the DRSE!!!

he looks almost like he stroked out

I approve

Everyone's so angry in Anything goes. I left a week ago cuz it was such animosity. SILs still hunting me down neg repping every post he can and now I come on here after my hiatus and nothings changed. Its makes Jeenyus sad

"im not I bet you hate your parents for letting you be born with that deformed elf body:("

PM I got from D-Lats

First i can give a shit about my height, it has never effected me one bit in life. I don't mind being 5'8" I would rather be my height then be 6 foot something. So your basically wasting your time attempting to insult me.

Lets re discuss the facts here.

I am 5'8" that?s all you have to to say.

You on the other hand compete in mens physique it does not get any gayer then that. So you can make all your height jokes all your want but i can give a shit really, I am fine being 5'8" just as your fine being a homosexual in mens physique that gets graded off of personality and smile. So why don?t you head over to the mall pick up some make up so you can make sure your smile pops when you do your next beauty pageant .

have a good day honey boo boo
It's awesome you've overcome such adversity and found a way to fit in somewhere other than the play land at mcdonalds!

Back