• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

To this agentyes or what ever you name is

IML Gear Cream!
i like the pink tren. . .

I agree Tommy that tren isn't clear. Would you agree though that tren can be very light in color and still be 100% gtg?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Gears are either 'clear' or they're 'opaque' - as with tranny urine, if theyre the latter youve got a problem.

I'm assuming what you're referring to is 'colourless' :nerd:

AY was the first to mass spec gear, now more ugl's claim it.
AY was the first to succeed with clear gear for all products (except tren duh) now at least two more are copying it.
Clear case of leaders leading and followers following.
Oh forgot, she was so successful she doesn't need to advertise on any board and went private....who's following that?
How do I know this? After a year repping for her I've seen it all. Iv'e seen the spec reports, they're not posted because it's stupid risky for the lab and source. You know, that whole LE putting 2+2 together thing. And if you're proud of a 90% pure product you are a fool, that's animal grade not human. I know what the clear carrier is and why it's superior to cooking oil and it's not because it looks cool, it's designed exclusively for injection. I have spent hours every day helping with the sheer volume of her customers, pretty sure there's only a few sources with that problem. Just look at the number of people viewing in each sponsors forum. Pretty easy to tell who's running a ghost town and who's got the hot shop. To this day I get pm's looking for gear and she's not even a sponsor anymore. So when I see these other ugl's talking their shit, I can see that it's them worried about the competition, not the other way around. Fuck, Ray Charles can see that 5 miles away.

Ok, carry on.

The interesting thing was AY got a lot of grief when she first started . . remember all the lol wut threads?

I'm kinda torn between being disappointed she isnt a tranny, and being excited over what a hawt rig she has :daydream:

Gears are either 'clear' or they're 'opaque' - as with tranny urine, if theyre the latter youve got a problem.

I'm assuming what you're referring to is 'colourless' :nerd:
i prefer my tranny pee with a tint of red, infectious and bloody

Why does everything end up being about tranny's???....its Christmas...Santa better not be a tranny...I will stick glass in the motherfuckers cookies.....

(You think the elf's suck Tranny Clause cask between building toys Cpt??)

IML Gear Cream!
I really want a cookie :(

:(

I really want a cookie :(

Have you ever eaten warm chocolate chip cookies just out of the oven?
Mummmm...
Dont you wish you could eat a whole plate full of them?
Go ahead :-D

images

Have you ever eaten warm chocolate chip cookies just out of the oven?
Mummmm...
Dont you wish you could eat a whole plate full of them?
Go ahead :-D

images

That's wrong in so many ways B...the girl is dieting for the WP photo shoot....Big True!!..and your tempting her with warm chewie soft sugary yummy chocolate chip cookies...just cruel you are...

I offered a salty seamen shake...but got passed over for the Cpts Crocodile Nut Cheese...it ain't easy being cheezeeeee:)

Ah, now I see.... you are a GH15 fanboy. I wonder what happened to his site?? gh15.org . He fucked with the wrong person.

one of dem fan boi's was over on the other board. sounds like lots of digital tears.

Another successful thread by OP. What an epic point he proved calling me out. Some of these clowns are downright hilarious.

*high five Big D*

Another successful thread by OP. What an epic point he proved calling me out. Some of these clowns are downright hilarious.

*high five Big D*

good lord, that body needs its own thread, AY pics :daydream:

Yeah but AY actually delivers hers...

oh yeah? well. . . does team green have it's own delivery van?

2m77xg8.jpg

i'm sure big d is dirving coast to coast delivering gear trying to make right. that has to be why he MIA. right?

I heard he is filing for bankruptcy, and needs to suck the cawk of every forum owner, every admin, and every person that stood up for him. Quite the long list. Where the fuck is that popcorn avi?

Ay is your mint really bunk??Or was the op's just hating? ? ANYWAY send me some for further research purposes.

This is in regards to your assault on me posting mass specs. I don't know who you are or the reasoning behind your attack. The only thing that i can think off is that you see competition heading your way, and got scared. Let me make something clear bro, those reports were posted to give ppl a chance to see the quality of my product. I did not have to post it. I wanted to. I didn't do it to boost sales, My sales and shop activity are more than you could ever handle. Doing what you did is not only low and unprofessional. You question my character and integrity. Nothing angers me more than some idiot who has no idea who I am making such accusations. You sir have shown low low class. I would never attack you in the way you attacked me. I don't know you, just like you don't know me. So basically your talking out of your ass. I don't want to drag this on, I wish you luck, I just wanted to speak my mind. Thank you for your input and good luck with your business

best of luck Big D!

Back