• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Heads up

GXR64

Large Broly
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
banner_warning1.png

What bad timing for me at least... I just placed an order ran out to send funds got back and suddenly my favorite site on the interweb is down!

^^^ Me too! :sob: This is my first order with them. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

It's down now. Says sever was overloaded. Is this a separate issue or the one listed above?

Ok, looks like it's really down this time. When will we be getting the new website address?

it should end up being napsgear.org once they get it all moved over.

ok cool. and do you know if the product of the week item will be extended? I was just about to order it today! :(

IML Gear Cream!
Will they still be processing orders while the site is down? I just ordered and paid yesterday :S

Yes great question I ordered and Paid!!!! As of yesterday my status on naps said paid/processing! Please gxr64 could you tell me if things are still gtg. Thanks

Well shit. I finally made it to a Western Union place and sent the money and when I got home to follow up and provide all the info the site is down. How should I proceed?

I ordered as well sent payment and before I could send them payment info from WU the site was down hopefully it will be back up tomorrow or Friday. If we should do anything please post instructions. I ordered product of the week hopefully it will still be available at that price when the site gets transferred to the new domain.

Message GXR64. I am in a similar situation still don't know if my order was sent. I got info that they picked up my order but not sure if it shipped. Gxr64 is a great rep and will look into it for you.

My wire has been waiting for approval for 10 days anyhow.

sure would be nice to have a rep at least check in on here in times like this...

Funny guy huh.

sure would be nice to have a rep at least check in on here in times like this...

Are you fucking kidding me? I have been in here and i am not naps you moron just his stool for you to shit on and be a dumb fuck.

GENEZA PHARMACEUTICALS, Buy Steroids, Anabolic Steroids, Clenbuterol, Dianabol, Winstrol, Deca, Testosterone, Sustanon is the new url, evyones orders are still there now stop freaking out.

Haha yeah bud GXR64 is the rep and he has been in the thread. Calm down some of guys impatient. You'll be fine. And don't sweat it GXR64 your Good man. Don't let the little get to you.

Haha yeah bud GXR64 is the rep and he has been in the thread. Calm down some of guys impatient. You'll be fine. And don't sweat it GXR64 your Good man. Don't let the little get to you.

Thanks. Was having a rough day and tooki it out on him lol.

Believe me I know about shitty days. Had one myself recently where I paid for gear and then heard nothing from the source or any reps for over 3 weeks. Hate those days. I have submitted 2 tickets now and sent multiple emails to naps. O well at least it wasn't a big order I guess

Back