• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

'The Peoples Choice'

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Maybe next year man :winkfinger:

Bwahahaha!

Lawlz! :lol:

Ha!

Bwahahaha!

Oh lord I gotta poop :(

why dont you add it to your terd challange. I left my after thanksgiving gift in there and it has not gotten the attention it deserves!

where's the poll?

The People's Choice has sent Citizens Infractions to everyone who posted in this thread and told the Head Jew that the OP is teasing me.......:coffee:

what is this about

This deserves a BUMP>>>>

After having an emergency meeting with the head jew last night at his Mcmansion, he said their will be big changes next year starting with the one who calls his golden egg a shithole and picture boy will be stripped of his duties. This is still in the working stages but he was very adament about the direction the "appointed" mods are taking his forum. It should be very interesting........:coffee:

Bwahahaha!

:coffee:

After having an emergency meeting with the head jew last night at his Mcmansion, he said their will be big changes next year starting with the one who calls his golden egg a shithole and picture boy will be stripped of his duties. This is still in the working stages but he was very adament about the direction the "appointed" mods are taking his forum. It should be very interesting........:coffee:
:(
Wait im neither of those two fellas
:)

:(
Wait im neither of those two fellas
:)

The head jew said you might work out once you get out from under the thumb of the "Super Moderator" and start thinking on your own.
His words, not mine.......:coffee:

Jimmy is the ultimate double dutch rudder partner . . . just sayin'

IML Gear Cream!
i guess thats where Sheri fits in.......:coffee:

yes! I mean, no!

:thinking:

:coffee:

Back