• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question about GNC product?

sneedham

VP of LIFE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone have opinions on Nitro CNX from gnc? My buddy Jusst picked up a bottle...

This message was sent by God

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1387034354772.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387034354772.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 18
Works great for cleaning up small oil leaks or on ice for traction. Gnc products are junk :coffee:

Works great for cleaning up small oil leaks or on ice for traction. Gnc products are junk :coffee:

GNC products rule!!! One time I gained 10lbs of LBM just walking in GNC. And I love when one of the sales reps explains to me the real world results he achieved using a product.

So my BS processor instantly goes into action. You got these results in a product that's only been out for a month and you look like you haven't worked out in..... Well never actually. What's so funny is they tell the tale with such sincerity... It's like they believe their own lie.

Sorry for the aside.... Never heard of the product.:coffee:

Bump for real replies..lol

Bump for real replies..lol

GNS is shit, and with exception of protein, all of their products are overpriced, and usually useless. There is your real reply.

This message was sent by God[/QUOTE]

Isn't god omniscient? Why inquire about anything if you already know the answer?

Isn't god omniscient? Why inquire about anything if you already know the answer?[/QUOTE]

.... and omnipotent, so he could make the product as strong as he wants it to be.

It says "For Serious Athletes Only"
that's how you know itz gud:jerkit:

I like the metal cap. you pay extra for those! so it must be good...

IML Gear Cream!
Looks like an NO pill. Get dpol or agmatine. Agmatine will be far cheaper but dpol tastes good. Case closed fuck GNC

GNS is shit, and with exception of protein, all of their products are overpriced, and usually useless. There is your real reply.

No even their protein is garbage. Amino spiked BS

OK I get it negging myself for bringing up a GNC product....

I try to support local merchants but GNC would push anyone to internet ordering.

Back