• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Heres a game changer

IML Gear Cream!
This gona be real sweet lets see those results with these labs and prove which labs are superior and honest and the scammers!! Can't wait to see

I think these kits will just perpetuate the sales of under dosed gear.

The test kits only indicates if there is said hormone in vial. No indication of concentration levels. If a sponsor who is knowingly selling underdosed gear gets a "Passing Grade", he or she will just promote these findings and use it as "proof" that they are legit and continue to peddle their under dosed oils with confidence.

Its still a step in the right direction though and better than nothing.

And how could such a test be proved...I mean its easy to fake the results, even if you posted a video or pics. (bait and switch)

We shouldnt rely on one guys test results. Id say a number of folks with good reputation that have the same test findings would be more believable than random noob with 10 posts. Mods for example would be ideal :coffee:

I think all sponsors should submit a vial of each of their gears to the mods of their choice for testing. The sponsors should also pay for the kits themselves. Its a small price to pay for a good name. See, if i still had my mod gig id be PMing sponsors with this idea...and theyd send me the gears and kit. And you know youd be getting the over dosed, mutant powered gears when they sent it.

Food for thought.

:JEWISH:

:hmmm:

The gear whore train is full my good man.

Sorry to say though, your plan's flawed. I highly doubt any sponsor would send fake stuff to someone if they know it's going to get tested. You'll have to do this crazy thing called buying gear on your own, without letting the sponsor know, and conduct the test on your own.

This^^^^

I think these kits will just perpetuate the sales of under dosed gear.

The test kits only indicates if there is said hormone in vial. No indication of concentration levels. If a sponsor who is knowingly selling underdosed gear gets a "Passing Grade", he or she will just promote these findings and use it as "proof" that they are legit and continue to peddle their under dosed oils with confidence.

Its still a step in the right direction though and better than nothing.

And how could such a test be proved...I mean its easy to fake the results, even if you posted a video or pics. (bait and switch)

We shouldnt rely on one guys test results. Id say a number of folks with good reputation that have the same test findings would be more believable than random noob with 10 posts. Mods for example would be ideal :coffee:

I think all sponsors should submit a vial of each of their gears to the mods of their choice for testing. The sponsors should also pay for the kits themselves. Its a small price to pay for a good name. See, if i still had my mod gig id be PMing sponsors with this idea...and theyd send me the gears and kit. And you know youd be getting the over dosed, mutant powered gears when they sent it.

Food for thought.

:JEWISH:
I thought they already gave gear to mods

The gear whore train is full my good man.

Sorry to say though, your plan's flawed. I highly doubt any sponsor would send fake stuff to someone if they know it's going to get tested. You'll have to do this crazy thing called buying gear on your own, without letting the sponsor know, and conduct the test on your own.
if you let the sponsor know your gonna test their product it will encourage them to send legit gear.Just dont tell them how your gonna test it cause this only tells you what it is, not if its underdosed

??

There should be a "don't like" button.

There should be. Unfortunately I was PMed by a mod and won't be posting my results. He had every excuse why I can't post the results. It all sounded very "blah blah blah". This board clearly wants to protect the sources over the members. I understand that these tests aren't the Mecca of steroid testing. It IS better than just taking a sources word that the gear is what they say it is. Makes sense. Good luck guys and girls. Get this kit and hold these sources accountable. Google "labMax test results" and you should be able to find tons of results. There are at LEAST 4 products from SEVERAL sponsors here that failed.

Interesting turn of events here. What's that all about? Anyhow thanks for taking the time and spreading the knowledge. I'm sure more people will do the same.

Very interesting we would like tp see some proof and back up to why you say big d AMA and olympus are a fake? ! Since there the top labs that numerous folks talk good about and get labs done to prove its legit.

Labs only tell us if testosterone is legit. They do not tell us if the boldenone, masteron, nandrolone, or anything else is properly dosed...or even if it contains the correct homrone.

IML Gear Cream!
There should be. Unfortunately I was PMed by a mod and won't be posting my results. He had every excuse why I can't post the results. It all sounded very "blah blah blah". This board clearly wants to protect the sources over the members. I understand that these tests aren't the Mecca of steroid testing. It IS better than just taking a sources word that the gear is what they say it is. Makes sense. Good luck guys and girls. Get this kit and hold these sources accountable. Google "labMax test results" and you should be able to find tons of results. There are at LEAST 4 products from SEVERAL sponsors here that failed.

Think as you will...the fact is that the testing method is "crude" at best...and will only provide controversy and not facts...just like I told you in my "blah blah blah" pm...a proven testing method or process is what is required....and fair too all parties...I didn't take your request lightly so don't take my response as that either..

Think as you will...the fact is that the testing method is "crude" at best...and will only provide controversy and not facts...just like I told you in my "blah blah blah" pm...a proven testing method or process is what is required....and fair too all parties...I didn't take your request lightly so don't take my response as that either..

I'm not taking your response lightly. I have more proof that certain AMA products don't have hormone than they can provide to prove that it does. The test may be "crude" but the sponsors money is talking louder than a test that shows bunk gear IMO. It really shows where you're head is at. $$. Good luck to you and your board. I'll be somewhere a little more honest. Have a great Christmas.

Think as you will...the fact is that the testing method is "crude" at best...and will only provide controversy and not facts...a proven testing method or process is what is required....and fair too all parties/QUOTE]
These sound like copouts. To avoid controversy, let's hide some results from members. This is fair to all? Is it fair to the guy who spends his hard earned money on some Mast P and gets ZERO hormone? It's fair to the sponsors and your pockets only. You're the type of scum that makes this business scammer friendly. You clearly have an agenda.

Every business has to choose whether or not to operate with integrity. This site is no different. It is difficult as a business owner to make those tough calls. No one wants to turn away business. However, in the long run, choosing integrity over short-term sales is ALWAYS the best thing for the business.

This board is quickly losing credibility. But it is not too late to change. The problem is that all sponsors here are being associated as a group -- right or wrong this is how it is. It is getting to the point where legit sponsors need to consider if they want to be associated with the rest.

One of two things will happen. Either the managers of this board will take action to eliminate the scammers or the few legit sponsors here will leave. The bad business can be replaced. There are plenty of other good sponsors out there that may want to be part of a respected board. If you don't post the results at least use them to make change. Don't ignore or try to justify the situation. No one is buying that and it is only adding to the credibility problem.

Cornbeefhash is right in that this home testing thing is a game changer. The info will get out one way or another. I'm ordering my kit today.

What i would like to see is a product that failed a labmex test also get a mass spec and compare the result. That would be a good check of the labmex test.

Think as you will...the fact is that the testing method is "crude" at best...and will only provide controversy and not facts...a proven testing method or process is what is required....and fair too all parties/QUOTE]
These sound like copouts. To avoid controversy, let's hide some results from members. This is fair to all? Is it fair to the guy who spends his hard earned money on some Mast P and gets ZERO hormone? It's fair to the sponsors and your pockets only. You're the type of scum that makes this business scammer friendly. You clearly have an agenda.

Just so you understand, SH2 is not getting paid for this and has no vested interest in protecting the sponsors you mentioned. In other words, he is not helped or hurt by protecting these sponsors.

Last edited:
What i would like to see is a product that failed a labmex test also get a mass spec and compare the result. That would be a good check of the labmex test.

I agree. Actually, I would like to see multiple results compared in a controlld manner, which should be done by a respected group of non-biased individuals-memebers, at which point we would have a pretty good idea of the test's reliability. This seems like the next logical step.

I agree. Actually, I would like to see multiple results compared in a controlld manner, which should be done by a respected group of non-biased individuals-memebers, at which point we would have a pretty good idea of the test's reliability. This seems like the next logical step.

I'll donate the failed specimens and donate $100 or so to get the ball rolling. Anyone else want to throw in? Who Is trusted enough to collect money? Let me know. I'm in this for the long hall. These sources NEED to be checked.

I'll donate the failed specimens and donate $100 or so to get the ball rolling. Anyone else want to throw in? Who Is trusted enough to collect money? Let me know. I'm in this for the long hall. These sources NEED to be checked.

Cannot use failed or tampered products for true third party testing.It would be almost the same as only using sponsors gear that was sent.True third party also collects samples random from said source and uses as baseline comparison.From that point a DB protocol is employed using LCMS and when proper protocol is followed by qualified lab tech -the information on both ID and dosing is stellar.IMO - these colormetric tests are highly questionable as is the protocol by subjects testing.It actually leads to far more problems than answers.Don't get me wrong-is great to see members taking an active role in QC- but these tests are just not conclusive.Just my two cents guys-carry on -Thanks-OD

IML Gear Cream!
BS everyone knows mods get free goodies, and inside info on what sponsor is ripping people off.

Mods may get deals and gifts, but most mods here are completely honest when it comes to providing feedback on out sponsors.

They also have no idea who is ripping off who. Every accusation is always seriously considered and looked into.

I was a mod here a while back, and while there were some great perks, never once did I provide false feedback or protect sponsors that tried to take advantage of our members.

Our active and participating mod here currently are very straight forwarded and honest.