• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Heres a game changer

That's a double edge sword.... But i love the possibilities!

Oh shit!! Half the sponsors just exited out the back door lol!!

little over 200 bucks isnt too bad

esp for what like 25 tests. this is def a game changer

yeah they just ran this on another forum with Primo and I dont know the sources that popped, but from a good reliable source 4 UGL's had fake Primo. Wither they knew about it or not is the shitty part. There are tons of good UGL's thought that do get scammed with gear to hopfully they will take advantage of this to find out whats in it. To bad it doesnt test for purity.

yeah they just ran this on another forum with Primo and I dont know the sources that popped, but from a good reliable source 4 UGL's had fake Primo. Wither they knew about it or not is the shitty part. There are tons of good UGL's thought that do get scammed with gear to hopfully they will take advantage of this to find out whats in it. To bad it doesnt test for purity.

Theres no test for primo yet. I did see some mast p and var that was fake from well known sources.

Theres no test for primo yet. I did see some mast p and var that was fake from well known sources.

must have been a different test then. I know there are a few different chemists on that forum that can run labs at their work, but i assumed it was this kit.

I just sent labMax 2 amps of legit Bayer Primo. They are using it to create a test for Primo. I've been running these tests for months without letting sources know. I've compiled about 40 tests so far. Some from this board and some from other boards. There were several fails and most were from here. I will be posting this info once complete with the whole study. One very popular lab here had ZERO hormone in their Mast P. Hopefully these results will keep these sources honest. Some of the source's Testosterone had no hormone. Test is fucking cheap!! I'll post the list as soon as it's complete.

I just sent labMax 2 amps of legit Bayer Primo. They are using it to create a test for Primo. I've been running these tests for months without letting sources know. I've compiled about 40 tests so far. Some from this board and some from other boards. There were several fails and most were from here. I will be posting this info once complete with the whole study. One very popular lab here had ZERO hormone in their Mast P. Hopefully these results will keep these sources honest. Some of the source's Testosterone had no hormone. Test is fucking cheap!! I'll post the list as soon as it's complete.

Keep us posted.

love the test and would love to support you to succeed but what kind of proof and control system do you have in place to prove your results. I am not doubting you on this by any means just would like to see this taken to the next level. It would be very easy for a source to create a dummy account for a few months gain reps and then bust out a test in their favor. Any videos of tests being conducted at all? Cant wait to see your findings.

love the test and would love to support you to succeed but what kind of proof and control system do you have in place to prove your results. I am not doubting you on this by any means just would like to see this taken to the next level. It would be very easy for a source to create a dummy account for a few months gain reps and then bust out a test in their favor. Any videos of tests being conducted at all? Cant wait to see your findings.

To be honest, there's not much I can do to prove my results. They are simply my findings with a cheap at home test. In no way does it determine purity either, so we only get half the story. I am in no way affiliated with any labs. This will be clear when you see the wide array of labs and products tested. There are some fails but ALOT of passes. It wouldn't benefit any lab to make a handle to post my findings. All of there competition is on there too. This is far from a mass spec test so take it for what it's worth. I would encourage everyone to purchase some tests and use them before running gear to ensure that there is hormone present. These tests aren't for me to call anyone out but it's here to show what I'VE found with my products, which were ordered with NO heads up of testing. I was taking pictures but I stopped. The pictures don't matter. That would be easy to fake. It wouldn't hold any weight. I will post nothing but a list. This is just a heads up of my findings.

I know I don't have much rep here and I wasn't gonna post my results. I happened to see this thread and chimed in. If for any reason I shouldn't post results, let me know. Thanks.

To be honest, there's not much I can do to prove my results. They are simply my findings with a cheap at home test. In no way does it determine purity either, so we only get half the story. I am in no way affiliated with any labs. This will be clear when you see the wide array of labs and products tested. There are some fails but ALOT of passes. It wouldn't benefit any lab to make a handle to post my findings. All of there competition is on there too. This is far from a mass spec test so take it for what it's worth. I would encourage everyone to purchase some tests and use them before running gear to ensure that there is hormone present. These tests aren't for me to call anyone out but it's here to show what I'VE found with my products, which were ordered with NO heads up of testing. I was taking pictures but I stopped. The pictures don't matter. That would be easy to fake. It wouldn't hold any weight. I will post nothing but a list. This is just a heads up of my findings.

I know I don't have much rep here and I wasn't gonna post my results. I happened to see this thread and chimed in. If for any reason I shouldn't post results, let me know. Thanks.

:winkfinger: right on

Tranny urine? I knew Olympus put out Garbage.. Oh and by the way, AMA sucks to. I used one of those labMax tests on their Mast P and guess what?? NO HORMONE. Big D is also garbage. He's a scammer... There are some pretty shitty sources on this board but the members are the best!

Pretty strong statements, hope your results backs this up.

Put the posting of your results on hold until further notice...thank you

We live in interesting times

Very interesting we would like tp see some proof and back up to why you say big d AMA and olympus are a fake? ! Since there the top labs that numerous folks talk good about and get labs done to prove its legit.

I just made my min up and I am going to order one of these kits.
I don't deal with any sponsors here or any other board but I do have a lot of raws I would like to check.

I would also like to buy a "check kit" for my "check kit". How do I know if my "check kit" is legit, without testing it?

I just made my min up and I am going to order one of these kits.
I don't deal with any sponsors here or any other board but I do have a lot of raws I would like to check.

I would also like to buy a "check kit" for my "check kit". How do I know if my "check kit" is legit, without testing it?

You dont need this kit ot see if your raws are legit, do the melt test. You raise the temperature in your oven with a digital thermemeter then once it gets to temp that hormone should melt at just go a little below and see if hormone holds. But the oven has to be off once its at temp to do this as it cycles. If your raws hold just below melting temp but melt at its melting point then its g2g. If it melts before its melting point its garbage and toss it dont waste your time.

No censorship then. No panic damage control. Think of the sponsors!

Definitely a game changer. No more wondering and hoping something is what it is supposed to be, especially when it comes to something like testosterone or var.

seems petty obvious how scammers will bypass this little dilema

No need for a trip to the Obvious Shop for a large bag of hints then?

Back