• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

clen var t3 tren winny

jlagrassa333

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Question is what makes the typical "cutting" cycle an actual cutting cycle
To start off we know nutrition is most important then training and then comes drugs. What I want to know what makes these drugs great for cutting(what do they do) . When your cutting with these drugs do you still want your diet to be in a deficit or do these drugs work so well that you don't need to?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Typically, cutting cycles usually have compounds that don't promote bloat and water retention
ie nandrolone phen vs deca
Or tbol vs dbol
Also, at least to my limited understanding is during a cutting cycle the use of aas that is more androgenic vs anabolic so as to promote the "hardening" effect
Such as masteron or winstrol.

Most important would be the diet however

As Carverelli said, steroids associated more commonly with cutting tend to not aromatize or cause water retention to the degree that bulking drugs might. Some do have fat burning properties in addition, such as tren which improves partioning of nutrients. Good anavar will dehydrate the crap out of you for example, dries you out...

i know guys that cut on dbol all the time. It comes down to diet period. You can throw in every drug and still look like shit. I dont mess with Clen or T3 unless its dire. There is nothing that 400 mg test and some tren can cut up with a good diet

Back