• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New Program?

Mike_16_stud

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Need a little input from some board members. I did the majority of Max-OT and felt it really helpful. However, I am looking for a new routine to start on Monday and I am a little lost on which direction to go. Of course, my goals are to cut up and gain mass just as everyone's is. I was wondering about maybe a 5X5 or powerlifting...hell I don't know. What do you guys think. If it matters I'm 19, 170, and roughly 12-15% bf. Thanks

Ever try GVT?? It is higher volume, 10sets of 10 reps. Workouts are a total of 26 sets done in 45 to 60 min, depending on how strict you are to the program. It keeps the heart going while letting you lower weight. Don't be fooled, this is a tough routine and will leave you drained and sore as :thumb:

Thanks for your input guys. Yeah I think I'll go to more volume and reps. Anyway, how does GVT compare to OVT?

Are you crazy!! Gotta go with gopro's POWER, REP RANGE, SHOCK!!! ;)

Back