• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

cheat meal or cheat day?

jimm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
tumblr_m9rokzDHO11qeqs01.gif
so which is it cheat meal or cheat day?

The fact your asking means you want a cheat day haha. I'd say cheat meal if your going to do a cheat day on xmas :D

im lucky in regards to junk food.. my metabolism is high anyway im a ectomorph and im on high test... I eat good every day I eat purely eggs chicken breast or beef veg and potatoes shakes and cottage cheese, I don't make it fancy I stick to what works. but il have a day usually on my rest day not all the time but always at a weekend were I will wake up eat a mcdponalds breakfast and it just gets worse from there muffins chocolate bars everything! I can get away with it now but no way when I go for my cut in 2014.... but yeah its a blessing and a curse because I can keep the fat off even with days like that but struggle more then say a endo to put weight on!

Cheat meal - more control. Typically it might be "eat whatever you want between 6-7pm" or something like that. Cheat Days can tend to get out of hand. Depends on the purpose and your overall goal.

Cheat meal - more control. Typically it might be "eat whatever you want between 6-7pm" or something like that. Cheat Days can tend to get out of hand. Depends on the purpose and your overall goal.

Great response never thought of a time frame lol

I eat cheat meals several times a week, what are your goals?
There is no correct umbrella answer, be your own project and use "trial and error" it's not like your gonna make an unforgivable mistake.

^^^This^^^

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

I agree with the above! cheat meal for sure, cheat day is a little extreme Personally I like to plan out the meal exactly, or I end up stretching it out to an entire day. love the homer donut action lmfao

IML Gear Cream!
I also don't stress out if I have a piece of chocolate or something. Just knowing the way I think...

Yeah definitely cheat meal. I would feel like crap if I spent the whole day eating food my body hasn't touched in a while. Cheat meal is the way to go.

I am weak, cheat day!

1 cheat meal and 1 carb load day per week for me. I do my cheat meal Wednesday evening and my carb load (low fat) day on Saturday.

i used to do a cheat day but i just dont have the control for it, so i just do a cheat meal once a week now

If you are an ecto why even ask? You could have a cheat year and still not put on fat.

I do a few cheat meals a week. I might get a big breakfast at dinner and go out to dinner on same day. Usually never more than 2 cheat meals in one day though. I have a very fast metabolism and my job many times will require me to work a 12 hour shift and walk, climb, etc for many of those hours. So I can get away with an extra cheat meal or 2 a week than the average guy.

iv cut all junk out my diet and im having 1 or 2 cheat meals at the very most a week. feeling good right now im around 13%bf now on test e only and im picking up my deca and eq tomoro im eating only

chicken breat
lean beef
fish ( different types)
eggs
rice
potatoes
cottage cheese
protein shakes

thats literlly it i keep forgeting to get vegatables but i eat that every day iv been eating this way for last 2 years but sinse breaking up with my ex ive become more dedicated to diet and its made huge difference iv just recently cut out junk to lean down a little before my cycle... il be cutting on tren and winny and or maybe masterone so i can still eat some cheat meals when i start the deca and eq

i do crave junk tho and now im watchin man vs food and its not helping lol

Cheat meal or time your cheating, as others have said above. I only do it once a week.

IML Gear Cream!
If you do a cheat meal, I'm curious to hear the standard number of cheat meals people do during the week.

I would say 1-2 "cheat meals" in the off season and 1-2 high carb meals for contest prep a week. The problem with cheat days is (especially during contest prep) is if you truly binge on pizza, high fat burgers, fries, ice cream, and just murder out everhthing in site...you can easily end up costing yourself a week in time. I've in no way been a saint during my contest prep, BUT I have done my best on if I'm going to cheat to keep it low fat high carb. Mainly because being depleted I believe my body will utilize the nutrients for replenishment and not store as much in fat. Again I've not been a saint but I also haven't killed out pizza and mcdonalds and shit like that in an all out binge.

Cheat meal for my .02 . I always feel horrible at the end of a full cheat day on a psychological level, even if it doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of a great diet. For me personally just one single splurge is enough to satisfy a craving.

You could always just string together a little extra cardio.

its amazing how your diet effects you mentally im off to eat salmon and sweet potatoe ;)

I don't want to sound like a health nut but I always feel good after eating a nice bowl of lentils and chicken. I need me a good indian girl....:whackit:

For me if I'm trying to put on mass I would have a couple of cheat meals throughout the week ideally on Leg day or Back day, sometimes it ends up being a full blown cheat day though!
Or if I'm cutting I'm a lot stricter and would have 1 high carb day a week with low fats.

Back