• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

wth

yes Kos I have to heat TNE all the time, I let it cool a little then its good to go

Yeah brother like he said just let it cool a little. I warm my gear before each shot because it helps me nit to have pip.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

The only problem is once injected it will re-crystallize in the muscle, causing a pretty bad PIP.
I really thought I've had an infection when this happened to me.

Also think of it as a Sustained Release Testosterone - as crystals may take over a week to fully absorb.

Can you post a pic? Don't toss it. Send it to me if you decide to trash it. I can add it to my home brew. I'm sure it won't affect 100ml's worth.

Btw, what brand did you s say it is? You can pm me if you don't want to post it.

IML Gear Cream!
its your body dude, dont chance it

I wasn't going to say it but any company that sends shit to guys like that should be ashamed. That was a common thing for a source that was here a few years back.

I wasn't going to say it but any company that sends shit to guys like that should be ashamed. That was a common thing for a source that was here a few years back.

AGREED.... In 15 years of gear overdose and abuse Ive never recieved cloudy or crashed gear . It would never be accepted by me kindly if the person I bought it from me told its good and you just need to heat it up ..Fuk outta here with that shit already . Toss it Kos .

Throw it in the trash and get some good gear or ask the shop to replace it.

A pic would be cool.

its your body dude, dont chance it

AGREED.... In 15 years of gear overdose and abuse Ive never recieved cloudy or crashed gear . It would never be accepted by me kindly if the person I bought it from me told its good and you just need to heat it up ..Fuk outta here with that shit already . Toss it Kos .

Glad to see some people being smart here. It's garbage my friend don't even waste your time. I would have whoever the source was replace it or give you a refund. But on that same note the sources that put out quality like this are likely to do it again and make you question the rest of their processes. Hopefully it wasn't from a source on these boards. You know what...... Screw it. Its Christmas, pm me and we will hook you up. Id rather hook you up than have you poison yourself. Toss it and we will replace it with ours and you dont have to think twice about it.

KOS if you can post a pic that would be the best.... I guarantee that my test cypionate from Upjohn was perfectly fine everyone it crystallized back in the day. It would be full of long shards and I mean full. I just warmed it up and pinned away. No pain what so ever. So again a picture could make a difference between something that happens and is a non issue or just plain bad gear.

Glad to see some people being smart here. It's garbage my friend don't even waste your time. I would have whoever the source was replace it or give you a refund. But on that same note the sources that put out quality like this are likely to do it again and make you question the rest of their processes. Hopefully it wasn't from a source on these boards. You know what...... Screw it. Its Christmas, pm me and we will hook you up. Id rather hook you up than have you poison yourself. Toss it and we will replace it with ours and you dont have to think twice about it.

Stand up guys right here ^^^^^

Thanks a cool offer Arch :thumb:

Very generous of you bro ....Now thats the Christmas spirit .

1526988_712105072142819_119464982_n.jpg

That is fucken junk!! Whoever sent that to you should have an explanation and appology ready.

That is fucken junk!! Whoever sent that to you should have an explanation and appology ready.

If it's cold where he is, it's not on the source. It could've crashed on its way to him having nothing to do with how it was brewed.

But if it's normal temp (65+ F) then that's a bigger deal. Hope it gets worked out KOS. I'd hit up arch if I were you

I have found that if it crashes its because it is overdosed and the hormone won't stay in solution. Prop used to do this to me all the time. warm it up for a second and bam it was fine. Is it clear when heated?

Back