• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

wth

IML Gear Cream!
1526988_712105072142819_119464982_n.jpg

That is toilet water bro!!! Thank you for posting the pic

When I buy gear I don't want to have to bring out a fucken chemistry set prior to pinning. I pay for useable gear not over/under doses crashed shit.

if you are worried you can run it through a filter but I am guessing the dosing is high and it is unable to stay in solution. if it goes liquid when warm and is perfectly clear then it seems the saturation point has been exceeded.

what is the carrier oil? MCT oil does this if it cools to cold and will go back to normal in your pocket. I had a few bottles of gear with MCT and would look like butter in a bottle and after it warms in your pocket its fine. It blood test all indicated the test was fine. Zero infection and no issues. However, this was not crashed gear it was just a thing that MCT oil does.

you should contact your drug dealer, this may have been an unintentional effect of their brew process they may want to correct this so they dont have the same problem in the future

how would i know how this sponsor made there gear

ask them.. i all ways ask just incase its something a friend of mine might be allergic to or something.

I would send it back to them and ask them if they would stick it in their rear end!

That shit has crashed to infinity and beyond. Don't do anything but let the rep know. I've had one happen like this and it was replaced.

IML Gear Cream!
Oh man, that looks like an icee you'd buy from 7/11, or some frozen lemonade!

Man I have to agree with a lot of people on here and say do not pin that stuff... that's scary...

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

No it is not from Olympus, that is from Anabolic Warehouse, NOT Olympus. It is at least a year or more older and is not our product. I offered to replace it with some of my own gear to help KOS out, that was before I knew about this thread but will still honor it as I keep my word.

Last edited:
I had about ten from AW that all look like that. I think I just threw them out.

Yeah, Kos, I know x are tough right now, but I'm willing to help you out too.

I'll send you another, just throw that shit out!

Let me know.

Yeah, Kos, I know x are tough right now, but I'm willing to help you out too.

I'll send you another, just throw that shit out!

Let me know.

Listen fellas I got some crashed cut mix from euroking, anyone willing to replace it? I need 3 volunteers.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Listen fellas I got some crashed cut mix from euroking, anyone willing to replace it? I need 3 volunteers.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Just replace it with the stuff that got your reps nipples all puffy after 3 days ...That stuff seemed GTG

arent you a rep
Indeed I am, but one can never have enough free gears (and clean socks, clean socks are equally important).
On that note SteelGear decided to donate 10ml of testosterone of your choice to KOS foundation.

Just replace it with the stuff that got your reps nipples all puffy after 3 days ...That stuff seemed GTG
Catch 22, on one hand yes - free gears, on the other hand I would need to see some reviews from reputable members. I am not totally convinced by a piece of paper with a red stamp on it.

Merry Christmas IMF!

Back