• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dianabol Cycle

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was thinking of starting a Dianabol cycle. I was gonna do 10mg pre workout, 5mg a few hours later, and 5mg before bed. Is this good? (while taking an aromatase inhibitor and a Clomid post-cycle of course)

Blueteam, this is not meant to be offensive. But you may want to look into proper training and diet before even considering steroids. Without going into even why an oral cycle isn't the best choice, you seem like you have a bunch to learn. Hopefully some vets chip in as well.

You will probably gain a few lbs if you ran a cycle of dbol. But, it would be much more beneficial if you educated yourself a bit more in nutrition and eating for size before taking dbol. Why gain only a few lbs when you can plan it right and gain 10-15 lbs.. Get your diet down and start gaining a few lbs naturally. Once you are headed in the right direction you will be much better off. Look in to some solid 4-5x week training splits as well. In and out at the gym. Destroy the muscle then start the recovery process.

Sorry bro, but skip the dbol and up your calorie intake to help put on a good base of muscle. You could easily put on 20lbs in a year without gear.

How long have you been seriously training?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive been training for about 5 months. and dont say eat more cuz i already eat alot. im serious. my metabolism is just really really high.

ive been training for about 5 months. and dont say eat more cuz i already eat alot. im serious. my metabolism is just really really high.

You have been training for 5 MONTHS. I know people who run cycles for 4! Eat and train. Simple.

Oh and of you aren't gaining weight eat more, IDC how much you eat now....obviously it isn't enough.

IML Gear Cream!
is this a troll or are you serious ?

No one ever wants to hear "eat more". Why is that? Everyone thinks steroids are the magic pill or shot. Guess What.... Protein in, size out!!! Metabalism is to high, eat til it cant keep up then. Eat Eat Eat Eat Eat. Why dont rookies listen. Then they get on gear and come back here and say the gear doesnt work. "But i had 2 chicken breast and a protein shake today"
Everyone should start out with an oral cycle.....FOOD.... learn how to eat, learn how to train, then learn about gear.

We are not trying to be rude or down you, but if you read through this forum its alot of the same questions. I admit I ask stupid questions sometimes too. Basically listen, I spend more money on food a week than I do on gear in a month, spend more time eating and cooking than I do working out, You have commit yourself before you just jump into gear. When you hit a wall then start running gear. When I was 18 I weighed 155 lbs, I started eating and lifting my ass off and I gained about 15lbs in 5-6 months. But you know what, that 15lbs of clean cut muscle made me look like I was 200lbs. Its hard work, don't screw with your natural test yet, we can tell your young by your posts. Everyone will help you with a diet and workout plan that will make you grow without the use of gear.

I know everyone here appreciates your honesty about your stats. I'might get flamed for this, but imo, don't try and eat "clean". You're in a bulking phase, so it'd be best for you right now to eat SUPER calorie rich meals, every meal. Also, add a high calorie mass gainer shake before bed every night. I was a "hard gainer" when I started training as well, and this is what I did and had great results. Food is the most anabolic thing that you can take in. One just has to find the magic amount that stimulates growth...

Lots of great guys and info on here bro.... Keep training hard!!!

But you DO NOT want to use dbol as your first cycle! You're only a gear "virgin" once, lol. You need to really take time and plan out the correct first cycle, and most importantly, plan a good PCT for afterwards... Plenty of info on here for both things.

MTR first cycle ftw!!!

I was seriously more than 120 in 4th grade

IML Gear Cream!
I am on Dianabol cycle. 30 mg daily. 10mg morning, 10mg mid-day and 10mg early evening, around 5-6 hours between. I also take Essentiale Forte with each tablet. I eat 6-8 times CLEAN every day, NO ALCOHOL, 2-3 shakes 40g Whey daily. I take 1-2 grams of B-5 for acne, plus 10mg Tamoxifen every day. 1 multi, 5ug B-12, 1-3 grams of C-Vitamin, B-Complex, 3 grams of Creatine. Sides: Pissing 2-5 times every night, hard time sleeping, else nothing. 1. week I gained 4 pounds. I am 47 years old, 230Pounds, 14 BF, trained for 20 years+, have been on VAR cycle 6 month ago. My PCT is 20mg Tamoxifen for 4-5 weeks. After that 3 weeks break, then 500mg Test. I train very basic, not heavy but precise, 5-7 times per week, plus 1 time boxing. 10-15 m jogging 5 times per week. All is going very well. :) PS.: I will always take Tamoxifen or the like with each cycle plus PCT.

Back