• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I'm going to kneecap my dentist

SheriV

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so after having gradual pain in my friggin face yesterday..and having it graduate to exploding pain that percocet was barely touching (but knocking me out at least) last night..
I went to an emergency dental clinic this morning at a local dental school.

got the xrays, and a root canal I spent fifteen hundred fucking dollars on, was never finished...my regular dentist said it was all gtg like 10mths ago.

so, upside. Its all better now and was like a third of the fucking price of my regular dentist..

downside, now I need to plot revenge ...

ideas?

or this could be just a poor me and fuck THAT guy post..I'm not sure yet.

also on the bright side..the student that fixed it up did a phenomenal job too...

i think youd feel alot better if you just showed us your tits :)

your trolling is terrible, zero skills

^this
gotta be azza, or someone equally ghey

downside, now I need to plot revenge ...

ideas?

or this could be just a poor me and fuck THAT guy post..I'm not sure yet.

How violent do you want to get? Catch him as he's leaving for the day and tell him to bite the curb then do a really nice curb stomp. On top of the pain he'll need some serious dental work and some reconstructive surgery.

oh wow...I like your style

then hope someone denies him pain meds and an appointment

If you have proof he didnt do it right just sue him, most likely he will give your money back instead of dealing woth his insurance and court.

Im pissed as hell about the money..and yeah, honestly I was thinking of filing a complaint with my insurance company because I know he submitted the claim even though he had already bilked my dental ins dry for the yr.

Im thinking having a huge dental insurance carrier pull apart your records is probably more painful than a lawsuit

Hurt him in the wallet. Maybe even do it through the insurance company, then they'll crawl all over his ass and make him think he's getting a heavy duty cavity search(anal cavity, dental cavity. Get it?) by a nurse with really thick forearms.

So the dental student was better than your regular DDS, huh ?

1-800dentist no doubt.

Tell the guy your taking him to court if he doesn't refund you, and that you were going to produce the dental student who had to finish up his lousy job.

I bet he'll cave.

no actually...highly recommended in this area and literally under a mile from my house.
the practice did a beautiful job on one of my daughters braces...I'm the only person in my household with the oddball dentist..everyone else see's two other dentists in the practice.

I'm on a mega dose of antibiotics now too which should be awesome (sarcasm)

Im gonna type up a shitty complaint letter and CC the board, attorney general and ins company ...get my money refunded and have the ins company dig through their shit.
this practice made a fortune off me too :/

no actually...highly recommended in this area and literally under a mile from my house.
the practice did a beautiful job on one of my daughters braces...I'm the only person in my household with the oddball dentist..everyone else see's two other dentists in the practice.

I'm on a mega dose of antibiotics now too which should be awesome (sarcasm)

Im gonna type up a shitty complaint letter and CC the board, attorney general and ins company ...get my money refunded and have the ins company dig through their shit.
this practice made a fortune off me too :/

I see. Well, at least they did a good job on your daughter's braces. Cause its 1 thing for you to suffer dental pain, but another for your kid, that stuff for a kid can be traumatizing.

Like never wanting to see a dentist ever again, trauma.

yeup...they've actually been good with all the kids and the hubs (who has childhood dental trauma)

I'm the only one who doesn't get nervous..and they fucked this all up...

How violent do you want to get? Catch him as he's leaving for the day and tell him to bite the curb then do a really nice curb stomp. On top of the pain he'll need some serious dental work and some reconstructive surgery.
FUCKING right American History X STYLE YES LOVE IT

i think youd feel alot better if you just showed us your tits :)

Please show this guy your tits, he would react like Forrest Gump did the first time he felt a tit:loser2:

I actually lol-d thinking about that scene...

DJ would have a meltdown I think...

.....We all know that DJ is a very sensitive man when it comes to looking at 'tits'...... better yet 'tan lines' on said titties.....

IML Gear Cream!
no..I mean sharing mine...you should ask him and see what he says

I know he loves tits...loves hips more

DJ is actually my gimmick account so you need to cc all further pics to this account

i should delete all his info on my phone then? done!

I have teeth! god dammit!!!!!!!

and they were legging!!!

and they're grey *exclamation points*

that sucks, im in a similar situation. I had part of my tooth/molar break off while i was eating and pain was pretty bad. dentists wants to try a crown to see if the pain stops, if not its root canal in my future. fml

I went to a dentist as I was in a ton of pain. I knew I needed surgery but they said "come on it and we can help get you help with the pain while you wait on surgery" so I go in, they do everything to clean my teeth and milk my insurance and then fucking tell me the ibuprofen would help. Can you say pissed off. I couldn't fucking eat for like 3 days. This was a long while ago tho. Lol

You can bust Em out... i told you I won't share yours. And i have not and will not even under a thinly vailed approval.

Back