• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HCG and labs

TrojanMan60563

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does HCG show up as LH on a lab test? I have been taking 3000IU a week split into 3 doses. My LH levels come back at .7 which isn't really impressive. I was under the assumption that HCG does show up as LH on labs however I would like to get opinions before I claim a board sponsors product is bunk.

Get a pregnancy test squirt some hcg on that bitch and if its positive its legit easy

In addition when I was paying for brand Novarel (super expensive) my test levels were nearly double what my latest labs show. I will try the pregnancy test thing later today when I wake up.

Did you get you get your testosterone levels checked to? That amount of HCG should have a petty significant effect on your test levels. I was running similar amounts of pharm hcg and my levels came back at 1500. All I was taking was hcg/adex..

It does if its tested for....the chances of a male outside of WADA type tested athletes being tested for HCG is pretty rare if not at all....

Did you get you get your testosterone levels checked to? That amount of HCG should have a petty significant effect on your test levels. I was running similar amounts of pharm hcg and my levels came back at 1500. All I was taking was hcg/adex..

Yes a month into it on HCG from a local pharmacy I was up to 400. I've been on a board sponsors HCG for 4 months or so and its now in the low 200's. My LH levels are just on the low end of normal at 0.7 which I expected on this kind of dose to be much higher.

I wanted to order more product since the experience was great, however if the labs are bogus I have to assume the products are too, or at least the HCG.

Yes a month into it on HCG from a local pharmacy I was up to 400. I've been on a board sponsors HCG for 4 months or so and its now in the low 200's. My LH levels are just on the low end of normal at 0.7 which I expected on this kind of dose to be much higher.

I wanted to order more product since the experience was great, however if the labs are bogus I have to assume the products are too, or at least the HCG.

Ok one more time, hcg wont show up on labs as lh. Also hcg is suppressive so it will lower your natty lh and fsh levels. Research brother.

Ok one more time, hcg wont show up on labs as lh. Also hcg is suppressive so it will lower your natty lh and fsh levels. Research brother.

I had a clinic ask me while on if I was on HCG because my LH was .1 so I assumed if I were on it would have been higher. When labs were ran I was on 25mg clomid and 3000iu of HCG and my test levels came back 200's. That doesn't seem right to me. I've since upped clomid to 50mg. I tested the HCG and its legit, but the potency must be terrible because it doesn't add up. Before adding clomid I was at 400 test levels on the 3000iu of HCG that was brand name from US pharmacy.

Something isn't right... Plus my E2 is 23 which is not typical of that kind of HCG dose.

You could have primary hypogonadism which means even wih clomid and hcg your testes cant produce testosterone. Are you trying to pct?

IML Gear Cream!
You could have primary hypogonadism which means even wih clomid and hcg your testes cant produce testosterone. Are you trying to pct?

Trying to gain fertility. If this was all about T levels I'd just inject it. :(

I should find out in a week or two if I have any swimmers after all this jazz...I still have a strong feeling this HCG isn't dosed right.

HMG isn't always required. The clomid is doing a good job of raising my FSH levels. Its my test levels that suck, and on 3000iu a week of HCG it doesn't add up to me.

HMG isn't always required. The clomid is doing a good job of raising my FSH levels. Its my test levels that suck, and on 3000iu a week of HCG it doesn't add up to me.

Like i said, your low t levels could be because youre primary. Were you on gear prior to you trying to get fertile? If so how long and how old are you.

Like i said, your low t levels could be because youre primary. Were you on gear prior to you trying to get fertile? If so how long and how old are you.

I've done a handful of cycles since I was in my early 20's. I was on test and deca prior to attempting to get fertile. I was on US pharmacy grade HCG and my test was around 400. I switched to a board sponsor and on the same dose my labs have fallen to 200's. I have upped clomid from 25mg to 50mg and dropped the HCG all together. I know what I have is real, but I strongly question the potency of it.

So if it's your test levels, inject it like you said. GICH

So if it's your test levels, inject it like you said. GICH

I am not sure what you mean by this. I do plan on going back on HRT but making efforts to regain fertility before cycling more. I'm just baffled by my lab results on 3000iu of HCG injected IM. It should be much higher, and my estrogen is 22 or something like that...so that makes me feel the gear is bunk.

Your levels did't go up to 400 they most likley went down to 400 from an initial high. Initially HCG works for a few weeks then it will shut you down big time. For some reason which I havent figure out yet, HCG only works temporarely at those high dosages then it doesnt. Stopping the HCG and continuing with clomid is a good thing if you want to have kids.

Your levels did't go up to 400 they most likley went down to 400 from an initial high. Initially HCG works for a few weeks then it will shut you down big time. For some reason which I havent figure out yet, HCG only works temporarely at those high dosages then it doesnt. Stopping the HCG and continuing with clomid is a good thing if you want to have kids.

Do not listen to this!!!! Your test levels while on HCG don't DIRECTLY correlate to your sperm production. Yes a rise in testosterone can be a good indication that the hcg is working but the opposite doesn't mean its not. Stay on the hcg Spermogensis can take over three months and you dont need a huge rise to get someone pregnant hell I did it with 0 sperm count. Just keep getting your jizz tested and stick with it.... It can be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOng road

Thanks Skinnyguy. I am getting semen checked after 4-5 months on the clomid and the HCG. Should know in a couple weeks if I'm still shooting blanks. I was at 0 as well. Semen looks much thicker and more volume so clearly something is happening here.

IML Gear Cream!
Be careful with those high doses. I did that under a low t center physician's watch and it desensitized the fuck out of my liedwig cells.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know HCG is supposed to convert to estrogen. Even on 3000iu per week I didn't see any high estrogen levels. Weird

^ is what I meant. I've read in the past estrogen will go up the higher your dose...I guess not in this case.

BigMoe, I am not looking to argue with you, I'm just trying to understand. I thought HCG upped your LH and FH so your own Test would be elevated? Please tell me what I am getting wrong because I am lost in this thread now. I had the same issue as the OP last year. My LH and FH were damn near zero on 1000 I.U. of HCG on a months long basis.

G3 my understanding is HCG mimics LH in your body which stimulates leydig cells in your balls and makes testosterone. You need a serm like Clomid to raise actual LH and FSH levels. My understanding with Clomid is it stimulates the pituitary to produce LH and FSH. My LH and FSH prior to treatment was like .1 or less. Now they are creeping up but nothing amazing. My complaint is my test levels on this cocktail still suck balls. So either my leydig cells don't work or my HCG is bunk. HCG should raise test levels and in return that will raise estrogen. This should happen quickly unlike clomid treatment taking time to work. My test is in the 200's and my estrogen is like 25.

Got it. In other words HCG MIMICS LH and FSH but does not raise it! Thanks Bro

Got it. In other words HCG MIMICS LH and FSH but does not raise it! Thanks Bro
HCG mimics LH, not FSH, and it doesn't RAISE it because it's NOT it... in other words, it's a very similar structural substitute. Natural LH production is suppressed while on HCG, because it's not needed (due to the HCG supplementation). Natural recovery doesn't start untill you're off HCG and all other hormonal substances

Back