• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Apostolic's Super DMZ 3.0 Log powered by IronMagLabs

apostolic777

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is my first log that I have ever done, so this will be interesting. I would like to start by thanking IronMagLabs for giving me this opportunity to try another one of their great products.
a9u9u2u2.jpg

I received my final Christmas present today. I will be taking 2 calls daily split into two doses. My goal is to use this to bulk and gain as much weight as possible. This month I haven't been able to go to the gym due to sicknesses in my house hold and the holidays. So I have lost some weight that I plan on recovering.
This log will contain my any sides, weight changes, and strength changes. I will post beginning pics and stats either tonight or tomorrow. I should be back in the gym tonight. As long as the wife gets home from work at a decent time.. Lol.. Thanks in advance to any one following. I am also always open to any suggestions..

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Ok first official workout was tonight.
Chest day:
Flat bench 225lbs 8 reps 3 sets
275lbs 6 reps 2 sets
145lbs burn out set

Incline Bench 165lb 6 reps2sets
145lb 8reps 2sets

Also did hammer strength machines for chest and seated fly machine. I will probably only log free weight exercises to show any strength increase.

First day so no sides yet. I will say that strength was great and stamina as well. The pump was awesome. It's been an hour since I left the gym and my muscles are still as full as they were while lifting.

I weighed in on my first day at 176 lbs. Like I said my goal is to gain weight back that I have lost. I'm hoping for at least twenty pounds and I believe this stuff will do the trick.

Weight 176lbs

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388459621624.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388459621624.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 9
Front and sides pics

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388459672149.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388459672149.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 12
  • uploadfromtaptalk1388459685632.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388459685632.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 11
Day 3: Got some much needed sleep today before work this evening. Didn't make it to the gym but will be hitting it in the morning. So far no sides to report.

777 have a few questions if you have time.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

No problem. Yea I don't know the whole "pm" route bro. Technology is far from my strong suite.

IML Gear Cream!
Pm is private message. You have to have 11 posts first though.

Well thanks for the info. Just trying to absorb as much as I can about sdmz before i start. Its going to be the first ph. At this point all I have is milk thistle and the ph.

Yea....popping my cherry with the 3.0. This not a good idea?

Some wouldn't recommend it, but I did worse in my first go. If you do start with one capsule to assess the sides. Also do you plan on running test with it.

Yea I was going to start real slow. One/day for the first week than 2/day for the second. See how I react. When I hear test I assume blood test ( amateur at this) .

Nice start to your log, following along...

Brother I'm not being rude our hateful in any way at all, but I highly recommend you do a lot of research before you start. Test is short for testosterone. It's is very important as s base in any cycle. I am more than willing to help you but there is alot you need to read and lean on your own. Before you start your cycle study the different compounds, your cycle supports and your post cycles. Also if your new in the gym don't run anything.

Your not being rude. This is what I'm looking for. I Didnt plan on running a test additional to the dmz. I've been reading and listening to so many different things. A lot from basically salesmen. I trying to figure out if Theres a best cycle assist and pct that works well with the sdmzs or if it changes user to user. I know I want something with the anti E's for assist and pct. All I keep hearing about is this bromo for pct. I've started lifting about 4 1/2 yrs ago in prison. Only sups there was whey. Just released and started take mono, the aminos, glutamine , magnesium, zinc you know all the vitamins. By the way started taking this B 6 vitamin. Really helped with getting a great sleep in.

I recommend a serm for pct and to run an AI during cycle if needed, if you run the test.

IML Gear Cream!
Looked at buy the first online and it just brings up a bunch of pharmacists. Expensive! Now what's the al during the cycle. For the pct is there a all in one dose out there that will work or is it buy five different bottles. Is the a test you can recommend that won't empty my wallet?

Not trying to be a smart ass but I'm kind of fresh out of the mdoc. These phones are new to me. Desktop phone Idk. Samsung touch screen garbage. The pm came up first then the text saying " sent u a pm" came up.

Download tapatalk and log into the forum. It's the easiest way

Already have tapatalk.....so just log out then log back in?

If logged in, on the top right corner you should a place with sine lines. Press there and it will bring a menu over. You will see messages

Back