• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wow my new years gift, anyone seen gear of this selection before ?

NoviceAAS

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I had a really big year with a source last year so I guess Im lucky enough to get a few gifts (or temptations ) now and then. Still though I was blown away by what I just got. Anyone seen this kind of thing offered before ?

Quad Tren 400, a blend of tren base, tren ace, tren hexy, and tren E . Sort of like the sustanon of trens !

Test E 500 which is nothing new, but still love it at 500 because it leaves me room in my pin for other stuff.

Boldenone ( EQ ) 1000 ! Damn this shit looks thick, it will have to be warmed up a little, but EQ 1000 wowser !

And then my old favorite Primo 250 which again is nothing new.

And Im way excited to try this Super test 400 a blend of TNE, test ace, and test prop

So I guess my source must know I had a tiny amount left over from Christmas shopping and he wanted to wet my whistle LOL
Oh well time to go get broke and stock up on more of this stuff.

Attachments

• Crazy new stuff 001.jpg
    Crazy new stuff 001.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 137
  • Crazy new stuff 002.jpg
    Crazy new stuff 002.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 93
Never heard of Quad Tren ? But it kinda sounds like those predictions Nostradamus used to write. :wacko:

No, but those look yummy, I'm very interested in some feedback when you get a chance. :callme:

I should really get more christmas gifts...

Very nice NoviceAAS... I would wish you a happy new year but I think you already no that it is going to be.....Hey Happy New Year....

Doses look good in theory!

Look at those goodies... More beautiful pics.. I seen some BPL (Blueprint) pics today that looked yummy too... Enjoy your products and keep the community posted on the quality,pip,gains.. Happy new year brother!:ohyeah:

Most don't make it at those doses because of price and pain. if you have unlimited budget and no sense of pain go for it. Primo 250 would fuck up your life IMO. But I know a few who would happily try it. Good luck!

Ah yes Jealousy rears its ugly heads , tut tut boys . Pip is a factor though as far as why many sources do not make such high doses, price is another, but not crashing is a factor too. Ive never had this gear crash, and Ive barely had any pip. But shit if you are a gear head then just buy two bottles and try it your self then you dont have to take my word for it.

Its not underdosed and Ive been pinning the test 500 for a long time . Ive used that primo250 plenty before too, didnt ruin my life or cripple me, in fact no brand of Primo has ever crippled me so Im not sure what that means. Last time I got total test blood measured on 750mg a week of the test 500 I was well over 6000 !! And Ive seen mass specs on purity.

Well the proof is in the test work - very jealous :(

I'll post a blood test on Thursday when I get back to work. In the mean time Cap you keep thinking of some way I can mail you a cake.

Im going to go pin some of that super test right now.

You guys all have a Happy and prosperous new year !!

:lol: GEARS! ;)

I ran some real supertest 450 once. HOLY SHIT! I was in unbelievable pain for weeks. It was the absolute worst PIP I have ever experienced. I literally had trouble sitting for days after a pin. I ran like 20 ml and finally gave up. I even diluted it and re-filtered it and it was still a bit rough.

That's some awesome looking gear those are some sweet mg's would love about ten bottles of the primo just to start then roll into it from there

Blood test results revealing total test numbers after week 12 of this guys TestE500 @ 750 mg a week. Based on this Id say his gear ( well at least the test E ) is far from underdosed.

Attachments

• super high free test.jpg
    super high free test.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 44
I ran some real supertest 450 once. HOLY SHIT! I was in unbelievable pain for weeks. It was the absolute worst PIP I have ever experienced. I literally had trouble sitting for days after a pin. I ran like 20 ml and finally gave up. I even diluted it and re-filtered it and it was still a bit rough.

stay with asia pharma and no pip and be happy and you can train with no problems! ;)

Holly shit batman! Those are some insane doses.

ive seen this lab before only doses this high. that concentration scares me because i have zero pip right now and have no issues. Last time i ran a t400 i couldnt lift my leg to tie my shoes.

I wish i had them i know i would give them a try.

I will say that in general I do not seem to get pip bad although it has happened a few times. One Mexican test blend called testoprim D used to make it so I could barely get up the stairs.

But for me even at this high concentration Id say this stuff is PIP free !! He does seem to use guiacol in a lot of his products, I thought that was to help maintain gear from crashing, but maybe it helps pip too, Im not sure but 9 out of 10 times I cant remember where I pinned last.

Just reading those mgs has me hurting.. I wont forget the old Denhall T400 days...wowzier!!!! I gave most my stash away for peanuts..Worst investment ever....

Glad to hear zero pip..keep us updated!

Hmm, looks familiar :)
haven't tried the supertest 400 yet, but the 150 version of it is fantastic. Make you want a ham sandwich!

Hmm, looks familiar :)
haven't tried the supertest 400 yet, but the 150 version of it is fantastic. Make you want a ham sandwich!

Hey Buddy !! So glad to see you pop up. I dont think you can send messages till you have made 10 posts. In the mean time Carlos Danger was going to give you a way to contact me too. Anyway you see my man still takes great care of me !

Yeah, been asking around about you. Ace finally told me you were on here. I guess this is the second post...I'm on my. Or do I have to start an original thread? Anyway, I'll hit up Carlos. Take care bro!

Back