• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Coke head paranoia

D-Lats

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've just been informed by xyz that he's been going through my pm box. Just a reminder to me and everyone else that this is not a secure sight and the immature mods like him can view everything you say. Just be careful.

It's insane ! All the sources on here need to take notice that any sensitive info can be freely passed around amongst mods and god only knows who else. This is very very disturbing!

Originally Posted by D-Lats
Originally Posted by XYZ
When you PM Prince that I am "picking on you" be sure and tell him you are selling illegal items via PM on his website, GICH.

LMAO at you coke-head.

so your also viewing pms? I'll be sure to post that in the open to. You are a hero!

I just read your PM's. Thanks.

He just mpd he wants me banned so he's fabricating bs. Almost sounds like LE in his pm?

No one can read PM's here. In fact its impossible for a mod or supermod to even access a hack on vBulletin to do it. You have been trolled....again.

IML Gear Cream!
No one can read PM's here. In fact its impossible for a mod or supermod to even access a hack on vBulletin to do it. You have been trolled....again.

i hear there's always a backdoor. i know theCaptn' uses it all the time. . . luck bastard

D-Lats, your meltdown is complete.

I win.....again.

D-lats on the coke again. New years binge went longer than expected.....

Great mod! Adds tons to the community and is a spy!
More xyz gold
Re: LOL
Originally Posted by XYZ
Originally Posted by XYZ
Originally Posted by XYZ
Originally Posted by XYZ
When you PM Prince that I am "picking on you" be sure and tell him you are selling illegal items via PM on his website, GICH.

LMAO at you coke-head.
so your also viewing pms? I'll be sure to post that in the open to. You are a hero!
no prob im just Pm in gall the sponsors I'll add this to
the quote so they know it's true.
Please do. Let Heavy know as well. Let me know what Prince tells you. GICH.
stop spamming me the board will see all this. I never sold shit personally so I'm afraid your making yourself look very stupid. It's cool it'll all workout.
You'll be banned soon enough, then you'll have to stop getting all of the free gears. Thanks.

Please stop PMing me as well. I don't like conversing with addicts.
lol your a hero! There's more than one site you idiot lol!! I have plenty of gear you jealous?
You're NOT your. You're is a conjunction of you are. Your means your house or the coke dealers. GICH.

How could I be jealous of you when I get ten fold for free than what you do, just for being a mod. GICH.

Lol heavy I can't say anything that I want because you will ban me for anything lol!! Whatever xyz has just made himself look ore pathetic than he already did.

i think bipolar-lats needs some time out..

Great mod! Adds tons to the community and is a spy!
More xyz gold
Re: LOL
Originally Posted by XYZ
Originally Posted by XYZ
Originally Posted by XYZ
Originally Posted by XYZ

LMAO at you coke-head.
no prob im just Pm in gall the sponsors I'll add this to
the quote so they know it's true.
Please do. Let Heavy know as well. Let me know what Prince tells you. GICH.
stop spamming me the board will see all this. I never sold shit personally so I'm afraid your making yourself look very stupid. It's cool it'll all workout.
You'll be banned soon enough, then you'll have to stop getting all of the free gears. Thanks.

Please stop PMing me as well. I don't like conversing with addicts.
lol your a hero! There's more than one site you idiot lol!! I have plenty of gear you jealous?
You're NOT your. You're is a conjunction of you are. Your means your house or the coke dealers. GICH.

How could I be jealous of you when I get ten fold for free than what you do, just for being a mod. GICH.

WOW! You mad bro?

brutal self-ownage..this bi-polar queen keeps folding like a pack of cards..few days ago at asf and now here..

lol the stage queen got banned..

was that really necessary?

did you read what he posted?he tried to damage sites reputation thus the business by posting complete lies..he was warned but went and posted the same shit again on another forum..what do you think?

Back