• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My girlfriend dumped me today

GS2

Cyber bully
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey fuckos - I posted the following on ASF a while back:

My girlfriend dumped me today - she said that all that I do is lift weights and also that I was a pedophile. So I told her that "pedophile" is a big word for a twelve year old.

Anyway, some of the guys told me to come over to this board and ask SIL how 13 is better than 12?

SIL?

:thinking:

Hey fuckos - I posted the following on ASF a while back:

My girlfriend dumped me today - she said that all that I do is lift weights and also that I was a pedophile. So I told her that "pedophile" is a big word for a twelve year old.

Anyway, some of the guys told me to come over to this board and ask SIL how 13 is better than 12?

SIL?

:thinking:

So pendejo but this issue was not worth posing.

Downstait; Here to Show the World lyrics (Dolph Ziggler) - YouTube

I feel weird that I really enjoyed that post lol ^^^^^

the clown suit one gets me every time...I chuckle...even though I shouldn't...then I shiver, lock my doors and tell the dogs theres someone outside so theyre keyed up.

and lock my doors

where is your FUCKING log farva

its like three posts long

What's the best part about nailing an 8 year old girl? Flip her over and it's and 8 year old boy.

What's the worst part about nailing an 8 year old girl? Getting the blood out of the clown suit.

What's better than nailing a 7 year old asian boy? Nothing.

What's the best part of nailing a 10 year old boy in the shower? You can slick his hair back and make him look 8

I really wonder about some of the people on here

IML Gear Cream!
:nono:

What's the best part of nailing a 10 year old boy in the shower? You can slick his hair back and make him look 8
negged

some people in this thread need to be fucken negged

how did azza post a bunch of lame posts elsewhere but missed the thread about fucking little boys

everyone in this thread is getting neggd, including myself

Back