• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Agent Yes

Pitbull44

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Out of curiosity is anyone still using AY?

I deleted all the trolling posts. This isn't AG guys.

I pinned her Cyp this week. Still good to go.

i am currently running her test cyp. Deca and tren. Love her gear.

Lol. Sorry about that brother.

I'm not. He's source checking isn't that against the rules? I feel that a smart ass comment is appropriate. honestly the whole thread should be deleted if we were to get technical...

I'm not. He's source checking isn't that against the rules? I feel that a smart ass comment is appropriate. honestly the whole thread should be deleted if we were to get technical...

Let heavy handle it, we domt need this turning into an ag thread in the anabolic zone.

So we can't make jokes about companies that don't pay to be a sponsor here... :wacko:

Some shops pay fees but don't have sub forums. Please keep trolling out of the Anabolic zone.

Thanks

Im perma cycling AY proviron, and have a hefty stash of oxandrolone ... When you find a legit source for these two products you stick with them.

I'm using AY TPA right now in prep for my regularly scheduled Bloodwork. I can taper down quickly so my test levels will appear within range. I love this stuff' its so smooth and my libido is crazy on it. Next blast will be with her MTR. However, I don't know about you guys but I am having trouble with AY shipping...been really long the last couple go rounds and currently waiting with no replies. I know she's popular but I'm anxiously waiting by the mailbox everyday! The mailman is gonna think I have the hots for him, stalking him everyday...

If the mailman starts looking jacked .... :paddle:

IML Gear Cream!
Well ovrr the last 3 weeks or so shipping time s have been trashed because of the holidays and weather.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

this ^^^^

yeah...this cold ass weather doesnt help things..i left my Watson script in the car by accident after going to the pharm...it started to get little crystals in it..

I have never had any ay gear take longer than ten days. Usually way before ten days.

Sent from my TM9S775 using Tapatalk

Yes. Test E and Tren E. See no reason to change a good thing unless the quality of products or service drops off, and in my opinion its still g2g.

Fixing to run ay test cyp, tren e, mast e, var, and proviron.

I'm way past 10 days...but yeah it's the holidays, and they were closed for about a week too right at Christmas time.

Hang in there. She had surgery and then was sick. Received everything and am one happy camper with her TPA

AY has great products and is a stand up person to deal with.

IML Gear Cream!
Yea great products and very helpful customer service ...Didnt know bout the surgery > Get well soon AY

Hang in there. She had surgery and then was sick. Received everything and am one happy camper with her TPA

Oh shit, thanks for letting me know. Thankfully I haven't been hounding her everyday about my gear! I drop her a note once a week to see what's up. She said she'll look into it; I'm sure she will. I hope she feels better.

she is usually very good about making sure everything is perfect. I try not to bug her to much because she is a busy woman but again i have never really had a problem with her or her service.

I'm using tren e, EQ, and proviron. Very pleased

Had a little snag w my last order but of course stayed patient and she had it taken care of in no time...got some tpa tipp sust test dbol tren and agent steel trying to stock up :)

Same here - I dropped back in here to say that AY is feeling better, I got my order today, and all is good in the world. :clapping:

I got a couple freebies and it was packed in a holiday gift motif LOL, that girl is class :winkfinger:

Same here - I dropped back in here to say that AY is feeling better, I got my order today, and all is good in the world. :clapping:

I got a couple freebies and it was packed in a holiday gift motif LOL, that girl is class :winkfinger:

Can't keep a women like that down... And agreed, she is a class all her own.

Back