• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

drugz is the devil

SlappyTX

king of the Jews
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

I got really shit faced on tequila and bath salts a couple years ago at this shit hole bar and ended up fucking some chubby Mexican broad in the back of her minivan. ::don't do drugs::

Oh who haven't been there at one time. In college my townhouse backed up to a Forrest preserve. Took some (a lot of acid) and went for a nature walk in the night. Of course the batteries in the flashlight went out. Me and my roommate sat by a tree till dawn convicted we were miles from our house. When the sun came out we where maybe a 1/4 of a mile a way and could see part of the complex. Slept like kings that fucking day

Oh who haven't been there at one time. In college my townhouse backed up to a Forrest preserve. Took some (a lot of acid) and went for a nature walk in the night. Of course the batteries in the flashlight went out. Me and my roommate sat by a tree till dawn convicted we were miles from our house. When the sun came out we where maybe a 1/4 of a mile a way and could see part of the complex. Slept like kings that fucking day

^^Authorities find dead tranny hooker in JD's townhouse. Two mistrials later JD joins IMF.

Back in my "heavy drug days" my "favorite cycle" was LSD and X Mondays and Thursdays with special k front and back loaded along with Mary J ED or EOD!

Back in my "heavy drug days" my "favorite cycle" was LSD and X Mondays and Thursdays with special k front and back loaded along with Mary J ED or EOD!

Yes. Back in the day I used to do x and acid together all the time. Called it candy flipping. X stacks well....

i've had lot's of fun with drugs, but never fucked with PCP due to seeing people act like those in the educational footage above.

i keep things low key with my weed, acid, shrooms, x and weed. and i don't do coke in the states anymore. quality blow is just too hard to find.

and i don't do coke in the states anymore. quality blow is just too hard to find.

No doubt..........The blow I did in the 80's was top notch..........straight from Pablo Escobar. Good ole uncut Colombian blow.

i tried weed, but i didnt inhale.............................drugs are bad mmmmkay!

No doubt..........The blow I did in the 80's was top notch..........straight from Pablo Escobar. Good ole uncut Colombian blow.

best coke i've ever done was in on a vacation in honduras. that shit was live! it had that, "i can't feel my face/teeth" effect.

^^^^^^not a drugz^^^^^^^

Back