• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren stories

jimm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just thinking now im gonna be running tren again this summer and the thought makes me happy and also shit myself at the same time...

when i think back something always happens when im on tren... its like women like the smell of tren and then can smell it coming out your ears

crazy steroid i kind of skipped alot of the weaker other steroids and jumped in with tren im genuinlly anxious about running it total love hate..

i ran a high dose of it up to 800mg a week maybe more i dont think il run that high again... who knows

tren cough crazy dreams oohh i can almost taste them now :wacko:

I'd be curious to what lab tren you ran. Not saying it wasn't strong but I know a lot of guys who have ran 600-700 tren from sciroxx and the sides were fucking awful. Tren is the god of steroids and can do some crazy shit to your physique.

I'd be curious to what lab tren you ran. Not saying it wasn't strong but I know a lot of guys who have ran 600-700 tren from sciroxx and the sides were fucking awful. Tren is the god of steroids and can do some crazy shit to your physique.
^Hell Yes! I have seen veins while on tren that I've never seen before.

I've only ran 350/wk, and it was awesome.

Probably had some good tren there! Again not saying his wasn't I just don't know how he made it haha.

god my guy has so many different labs i know that its brewed here tho and i know its same product different labels on the tub last stuff i ran was at that dose the lab will come to me.. it makes no odds to me i know the brewers but yeah it was legit i had tren cough with nearly every shot and i was pinning ed for a while lol and yeah sides were werid for me its like i dont think im behaving any different but when i look back im more short tempered blah but yeah its great for the physique but not for the weak minded...

im running it with mast and winny in the summer doing my 1st cutting diet ever.

i had bloods done and she said if i hadnt of told her i was running tren then they would of been looking for a brain tumor as my prolactin was so high! so it may have been underdosed but there was tren in it!

Only tren side I get is insomnia. I've run up to 700mgs a week not that that's really high. Never coughed but felt tight lungs before. No night sweats. I need benzos and OTC sleep meds tho. I have a Xanax script. If not I couldn't do tren

ive used like 6 kinds too including fina

I think I got really angry twice, separated by months or longer. Night sweats and sweating in general although not nearly as bad as DNP which was the king of uncomfortable sweats. I'm heavy so I'm always warmer than normal anyway. I get improved definition and vascularity pretty quickly, strength goes up, endurance between sets similar to EQ... its pretty great stuff even at modest doses. The cough really sucks, but doesn't happen often especially if I rotate since I usually know where I'm going to hit a river of blood or not.

As for people complimenting my odor, that has definitely never ever happened on tren. :-|

Tren was my second cycle. It was completely opposite of my first which was test only. The tren fucked me up mentally. May have been the lack of sleep and the fact that I was working in a shit whole. The drive in the gym couldn't have been better tho. I had great results from it tho. If I was a single man with no kids I'd run it again but I just think ill stick to deca and NPP for now. It's a hella drug tho.

I run it at 350 wk and it is much better. Any higher and suddenly my wife is having an affair, my employees are out to get me and I hate everyone. The cough is terrible-I have gotten better at not nicking veins though.

IML Gear Cream!
I was running a 1 gram of tren. I get prostate issues on tren. I was at a comedy club and the guy was wrapping up and i had to pee bad. I got out first and was the first guy at the urinal. There where 3 more lined up. I got to the urinal and could not get command myself to pee. And a line formed behind me and the other urinals guys where in and out. I don't know how many guys came and went before I got the stream going, but it was a bunch.
then insult to injury I finally finished put my dik away and it fucking leaked a good 5 6 drops...
I stopped that night and have only flirted with small doses (under 350) for short periods (6 weeks) and even then I start noticing prostate issues.
I don't think i will ever touch the stuff again...

I was running a 1 gram of tren. I get prostate issues on tren. I was at a comedy club and the guy was wrapping up and i had to pee bad. I got out first and was the first guy at the urinal. There where 3 more lined up. I got to the urinal and could not get command myself to pee. And a line formed behind me and the other urinals guys where in and out. I don't know how many guys came and went before I got the stream going, but it was a bunch.
then insult to injury I finally finished put my dik away and it fucking leaked a good 5 6 drops...
I stopped that night and have only flirted with small doses (under 350) for short periods (6 weeks) and even then I start noticing prostate issues.
I don't think i will ever touch the stuff again...

thats pretty scary bro,

iv had a similar issue when i was having sex with my ex girlfriend on tren it would be like i got to the vinigar stroke and bam it was gone so weird... but bloods showed my prolactin was skyhigh il run it again with caber or something tho... probly 500mg a week with mast and winstrol this summer

Caber or prami is a must on tren or deca. I personally loved running tren at about 300 and running GW with it. It definitely helped combat the initial fatigue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

would any of you guys be so kind to point me in the right direction of getting some caber or prami... its weird most ppl here in the uk i speak to are idiots they dont even know what it is... i start speaking about prolactin and there eyes just glaze over..

i want to run a long cycle with deca first weeks and tren towards the end! gonna try a bigger cycle then usual fuck it

would any of you guys be so kind to point me in the right direction of getting some caber or prami... its weird most ppl here in the uk i speak to are idiots they dont even know what it is... i start speaking about prolactin and there eyes just glaze over..

i want to run a long cycle with deca first weeks and tren towards the end! gonna try a bigger cycle then usual fuck it

Just check out research chem sites

I would love it is someone could explain what is happening physiologically when you get tren cough. Because god damn if you didnt know it was going to happen youd be headed to the ER sometimes. Last night I felt like an arrow was piercing my head as I also coughed my guts up. Can you imagine someone who has never used tren and didnt know about tren cough ?

I would love it is someone could explain what is happening physiologically when you get tren cough. Because god damn if you didnt know it was going to happen youd be headed to the ER sometimes. Last night I felt like an arrow was piercing my head as I also coughed my guts up. Can you imagine someone who has never used tren and didnt know about tren cough ?

its like the feeling after a really strong hit of weed from a bong my "friend" told me lol

WP, SFU/steelgear carries it.

How's the accutane going?

il check them out mate i need it to deliver to uk.

and yeah cant complain day 37 now at 40mg i remember before i took accutance i would just be sitting say at work and i would feel my bacl itchy and i would itch my hand on my back and feel a big spot under the skin that could be painfull i havnt had that again sinse starting this stuff... its slowly working.

im a tad confused my skin on my face got really dry about a week or 2 in now i dont really have the problem... my lips are fucked tho if i dont keep them moisturised they crack badly! does the fact my skin on my face is not drying out meen my body has djusted to the dose?

My face usually clears up first than other areas. It takes a while to totally clear up that's why you have to run it for around six months.

yeah dose is going up to 80mg on the 3rd month.

and i dont get any acne on my face its always my shoulders and back, i ment about the dryness it made my face reall dry really early on now its eased off somewhat

IML Gear Cream!
Keep on top of keeping it moisturized, it'll get really dry if you don't.

did u do anything for your back any skin care exfoliating or something? anything?

Tren scarred my shoulders. GW and GHRPs are good for the skin so i'm hoping they clear up.

Tren scarred my shoulders. GW and GHRPs are good for the skin so i'm hoping they clear up.

could help with scars but as far as im aware will do jack for acne

Back