• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

World-Pharma still doing things right!

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
AP Cyp and BD winny working as expected! VERY happy with WP!

Buy anabolic steroids online HGH Deca Durabolin Sustanon Asia pharma British Dragon Organon Schering

attachment.php

Attachments

• WP~Cyp&Winny.jpg
    WP~Cyp&Winny.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 190
Agreed...The only thing I do not like is your order usually comes in 2-3 shipments but I do understand that. The quality is there and the price is worth it...Great pics Heavy...

Wp is on top of his shit. Right now I'm All AP right now.

Powered by EliteBodyTuneup.com using tapatalk.

Looking nice can't wait for my goodies.

Question for everyone since wp is pharmactuial how much mg would you run in comparison to ugl for example ppl run 80-100mg ugl var ive read that real var 20-30mg is more than enough and would that go for all aas? if someone can please expend on this thank you

Agreed...The only thing I do not like is your order usually comes in 2-3 shipments but I do understand that. The quality is there and the price is worth it...Great pics Heavy...

As long the goodies arrive its all good. That's why wp has 100% success in delivering

Looking nice can't wait for my goodies.

Question for everyone since wp is pharmactuial how much mg would you run in comparison to ugl for example ppl run 80-100mg ugl var ive read that real var 20-30mg is more than enough and would that go for all aas? if someone can please expend on this thank you
Var is pretty mild for males. 50-60 mg daily minimum in my experience.

WP has ALWAYS come through for me and my bros. How I wish he would restock the damn HALO!!! Not many use it, but for those of us who do....we love it. Keep up the good work, brother!!

/V

WP has ALWAYS come through for me and my bros. How I wish he would restock the damn HALO!!! Not many use it, but for those of us who do....we love it. Keep up the good work, brother!!

/V

i got maybe 2-3 bags halotestin ...only for vip guys who is ready to pay full price!
i hope BD or AP will do it with next batch...hope AP so i can sale only 10 , 20 tabs not only 100 since its not cheap at all..but gear is mad good..

i got maybe 2-3 bags halotestin ...only for vip guys who is ready to pay full price!

So list is as in stock brother! I know a lot of peeps that will pay top dollar for that stuff. It is after all one of the most expensive compounds out there. Those who use it, would rather spend the extra cash and purchase it from your shop. Many UGLs around here will mix drol and dbol and say you have HALO. Bullshit. Update you inventory on your site if you have it, many guys ask me for it and I can't always get it.

/V

i hope BD or AP will do it with next batch...hope AP so i can sale only 10 , 20 tabs not only 100 since its not cheap at all..but gear is mad good..

Sent you a pm about this. Need one for a show in June.

So list is as in stock brother! I know a lot of peeps that will pay top dollar for that stuff. It is after all one of the most expensive compounds out there. Those who use it, would rather spend the extra cash and purchase it from your shop. Many UGLs around here will mix drol and dbol and say you have HALO. Bullshit. Update you inventory on your site if you have it, many guys ask me for it and I can't always get it.

/V

yeah most who sale halotestin is fake..almost same with anavar! and of corse primo tabs ;)

IML Gear Cream!

/V

There are some shonky operators out there :(

I am using only WP gear right now...and love it all.

Thank you. Received my BD Halo yesterday. Will use for my competition in June. Your the man WP!

Back