• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Me and heavyiron...bff

KILLEROFSAINTS

ALPHA MALE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1508032_646522578718318_177691933_n.jpg

Just a little gay KOS.....lol...Keep up the transformation....

Lololol!

what diet?

cant afford a meal plan all my own

but me an wife have made some cool compromises (she looks incredible halfass training and eating what she wants)

we have plenty of good protein focused lower carb meals... no ice cream...i love ice cream...edys butterfinger is like crack

i have made noticable improvements since the start of this thing...newly recovered muscle in my legs...veins i hadnt seen

but as evident from heavyirons latest pics...gotta try harder

i dont see me beating either old dude...but i will beat the old me

I get you don't have the best financial situation and life has thrown you some curves....but at some point don't you get.tired of being the tree the neighbors dog pisses on....

At some point in life a man hits a fork in the road....you go left and its eternal pity...you go right and it a path to success....thing is there's a few bridges to cross back over from the left to the right....you need to take some belief in yourself and show some pride and cross one of those bridges..

If not you will forever flounder in a puddle of below average rain water..

In other words man up and clean the sand out of your vagina.

what the fuck ever

last time i checked money made the world go round

if it wasnt for heavy iron my lights would be off right now...and the fridge would be empty

my personal world is on my shoulders alone right now and its fuking heavy

Take it how you want to but you either suck it up or give up. I have been there and done that and wanted no pity party. I have everything I have because of sacrifice.

i have worked two jobs and done 80 hour weeks on multiple occasions to get my two thru this shit...its not my doing...and it aint a fuking pity party... it is what it is...i am the most open and honest person ... ever on these boards...i didnt even want to do the fucking contest...i was begged and pestered to because of who i am...and i will do my best with the means i have...but the family comes first

dont act like you know me... you new here

who said anything about giving up

i did wreck my jeep this morning dude to freezing rain though

coldest i have ever been in is 8 degrees below zero plus wind chill while moving sheets of steel up to inch thick

i didnt even have the clothes for that...i just wore all the clothes i had

Well look on the bright side, at least you didn't wake up to -38C (-36.4F) temperature and with the windchill factored in it feels like -47C (-52.6F). :coffee:

For the next couple days, Monday and Tuesday, we will have windchills in the -30F to -40F range. They (the weather nerds) say it hasn't been this cold in the Detroit area in nearly 20 years.

i did wreck my jeep this morning dude to freezing rain though

coldest i have ever been in is 8 degrees below zero plus wind chill while moving sheets of steel up to inch thick

i didnt even have the clothes for that...i just wore all the clothes i had

Putting on layers is the way to go.

what diet?

cant afford a meal plan all my own

but me an wife have made some cool compromises (she looks incredible halfass training and eating what she wants)

we have plenty of good protein focused lower carb meals... no ice cream...i love ice cream...edys butterfinger is like crack

i have made noticable improvements since the start of this thing...newly recovered muscle in my legs...veins i hadnt seen

but as evident from heavyirons latest pics...gotta try harder

i dont see me beating either old dude...but i will beat the old me

Sorry bro... This one kills me. Ben & Jerry's Everything But The ice cream. This stuff had chunks of.... Well everything. You can't stop digging until you reach the bottom.

I get you don't have the best financial situation and life has thrown you some curves....but at some point don't you get.tired of being the tree the neighbors dog pisses on....

At some point in life a man hits a fork in the road....you go left and its eternal pity...you go right and it a path to success....thing is there's a few bridges to cross back over from the left to the right....you need to take some belief in yourself and show some pride and cross one of those bridges..

If not you will forever flounder in a puddle of below average rain water..

^^^^i'm gonna get this tatted on my back

what the fuck ever

last time i checked money made the world go round

if it wasnt for heavy iron my lights would be off right now...and the fridge would be empty

my personal world is on my shoulders alone right now and its fuking heavy
More guys than me stepped up. Custom at ASF found out and went to work getting guys to help before even asking. That guy gets a ton of heat here but when someone needed help he went straight to it. That guy is for real.

there were 5 to 8 people that helped out...dont know all there names on here...aint saying there real names...the captn helped out big...da master stands out...sent a card and everything...tonya liked that

jersey devil

i have worked two jobs and done 80 hour weeks on multiple occasions to get my two thru this shit...its not my doing...and it aint a fuking pity party... it is what it is...i am the most open and honest person ... ever on these boards...i didnt even want to do the fucking contest...i was begged and pestered to because of who i am...and i will do my best with the means i have...but the family comes first

dont act like you know me... you new here

who said anything about giving up
^Look, we all have our sad stories and low times. Hell, I've got a pretty shitty story myself, and I'm sure there are 20-30 guys on this site whose stories are probably worse then ours. The most important thing is what I HIGHLIGHTED above. I love an underdog! You guys can think of me what you will, but I'm pulling for you KOS. I hope you win it all. Ok, for that last "im pulling for you" gay comment, I'm going to go check my inbox for any negs.

can i get help, i fucking need it and a reason to train

IML Gear Cream!
More guys than me stepped up. Custom at ASF found out and went to work getting guys to help before even asking. That guy gets a ton of heat here but when someone needed help he went straight to it. That guy is for real.

there were 5 to 8 people that helped out...dont know all there names on here...aint saying there real names...the captn helped out big...da master stands out...sent a card and everything...tonya liked that

jersey devil
Great stuff, good to see people lending a helping hand to each other.
I don't know how or why quitting is being brought up, I don't see anybody quitting.
Shit happens, you dust yourself off and keep going.
Keep kicking ass in the comp.

can i get help, i fucking need it and a reason to train
you dont even lift, however you do lift little boys onto your dong

I think KOS (the gear whore) gets a lot of play on these transformation thingy's is because 1, everyone knows he is struggeling and 2, he is probelbly the most honest guy on this board to a fault...... man that really hurt to say.........:coffee:

I think KOS (the gear whore) gets a lot of play on these transformation thingy's is because 1, everyone knows he is struggeling and 2, he is probelbly the most honest guy on this board to a fault...... man that really hurt to say.........:coffee:

yeah I wanna see him pull it off because I've been where he's at struggling financially..and KNOW money makes it easier to do no matter what anyone says...
I think he needs a break on something
and because he's done so well on his own to this point.
i know my foods seperate from my house budget are about 60 bucks a week and when you're flat busted broke thats just not doable.

Back