• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

switching aromatase inhibitors mid cycle?

bobaflexx

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was wondering if this could be done. I have enough aromasin or arimidex to last the entire cycle. Can I safely switch from the adex to the aromasin mid cycle if the adex isnt working? Ive never used adex before so I am curious.

Yes sir. I do it all the time. I prefer to go from adex to Aromasin because I like to end with aromasin. This can keep you from have a potential estrogen rebound because Aromasin is a suicide aromatase inhibitor. Adex can allow the aromatase that was bound to become free once discontinued and flood your body with testosterone converting aromatase.

You may want to let them overlap a couple of days to ensure 100% protection when switching.

Yes sir. I do it all the time. I prefer to go from adex to Aromasin because I like to end with aromasin. This can keep you from have a potential estrogen rebound because Aromasin is a suicide aromatase inhibitor. Adex can allow the aromatase that was bound to become free once discontinued and flood your body with testosterone converting aromatase.

You may want to let them overlap a couple of days to ensure 100% protection when switching.

Yep. Adex for cycle, and Aromasin for PCT. Works like a charm for me.

/V

this is exactly what i was planning on doing. also, I have never used adex so I was curious if i could switch right away if it doesnt control my estrogen

So do you guys Agree with aromasin for cycle and pct

Aromasin on cycle and pct for sure

i used aromasin on my first cycle. I used a research chem and i think i may have had a bunk batch. I have adex and aromasin from a couple of different ugl and research chem sources for this cycle. Im starting with adex and hopefully it works for me.

Back