• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Some Questions

Black Eagle

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First of all this my stats:
weight: 198lbs
height: 184cm
bf: approx 11-12%
cycles experiences: 1st test prop, 2nd test e + dbol and 3rd test e + eq + dbol

(1) what's your opinion in my next cycle ?
- 15 weeks test e @ 500mg/wk
- 14 weeks eq @ 500mg/wk
- 10 weeks deca @ 250mg/wk
* i run deca in low dose because this my first time with it and i want pure mass and hard shape and it will help my joints ( is it good idea and can see result in this low dose or it will be waste of time? )

(2) does this method good for t3 or there is another good method ?
week1: 25mcg
week2: 50mcg
week3: 75mcg
week4: 75mcg
week5: 50mcg
week6: 25mcg

(3) does test enough to take during running t3 to prevent muscles loss or should take another thing like eq or tren or winny ?

(4) could tren make results in 50mg/eod ?

thank you guys :)

also not running the deca or EQ long enough. EQ minimum 16 weeks IMO , Deca the same. Stretch test 2 weeks past deca .

also not running the deca or EQ long enough. EQ minimum 16 weeks IMO , Deca the same. Stretch test 2 weeks past deca .
^This right here. Plus, you are 11-12% bf, why are you going to run the t3, to try and get single digit bf? I mean a true 11-12% bf measurement is pretty damn good IMHO.

Drop the T3, add in some proviron and thank me later :)

Whats your goals, you've got Deca in there at a low dose and T3 - So I guess your method of thinking is that you want to get bigger but are also carrying more fat than wanted and want more definition, deca is a bit too low IMO

I'm currently on a Test P / NPP clean bulk/recomp cycle and it is great, about 7 weeks in so far on this one, no sides what so ever, you can either cut on it or bulk depending on your diet and goals

Currently I am running NPP higher than my Test ( as a tester ) which is normally frowned upon and my size is up, bloat is down, weight is up, strength is up, dick is up, definition is freaky, joints feel great, no sides at all, feel good all day, only using .25 adex EOD and 300mg B6 per day

If you look into this cycle it is a favourite amongst many and NPP will be in almost every cycle I run, Deca sides can be touchy once it builds up in the blood whereas you can usually go much higher with NPP without the sides

Ever thought about running a Test P / NPP cycle?, @150 each EOD for 8-10 weeks 6-8/npp, 8-10/Test P would be a good start, low bloat and quality looking gains and can easily cut or bulk with piss all sides if any (depending on sensitivity)

You will recover much easier on this cycle and be able to jump back on sooner

* you can run it with a longer ester test if wanted

Suppose that is just something to think about

Otherwise if you are going to do the Test E, Deca, Eq cycle - I would up the Deca to a minimum of 400, and just add in some DBOL at the start and bridging into PCT when stopping the deca and drop the Eq

Back