• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fucked up as a kid! But need advice

TopBod

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So yeah i was dumb as a kid and ran test and other compounds such as deca dbol eq back to back without doing a proper pct. I have decided to run test at a low dose my whole life. I am on trt perscribed by a doctor.
I"m here to ask for some advice. Since fucking up i got horrible cyst acne i had perfect skin for the longest time up until 5 months ago i started getting cyst acne on my face do to no pct after my 19 nor compounds. I figured since i was going to cruise on test i didn't need to pct. Yeah big fuck up i know. Anyway Since on accutane My cyst acne is no longer visible. However i do still have some but they are going away slowly. I have been on 80mg of accutane for 4 months now starting my 5th month. And my cyst acne is almost gone. Have a few left but not bad. My question is. Since i fucked up in the past and didn't pct or any of that. Can i still run some other compounds other than test? I recently got my blood work done and everything was normal. My test was high ofcourse. But just a little above normal. Anyway is it a stupid choice if i want to run

Test 250 mg/ml ew
Eq 600mg/ml ew for 16 weeks
Masteron 800mg/ml ew for 14 weeks...

I have been off all compounds other than test for 9 months now. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I will pct this time after. I just am worried the cyst acne will come back. again for the last 2 years of running gear i never had bad skin ever. Just hit me one day and had cyst acne bad. My e2 levels i'm sure were fucked up. But recently did blood work 2 weeks ago. and e2 and progeston levels are all in check. So advice wanted please. Thank you. Btw i do compete for a living.

:coffee:

I didn't know what i was doing. I have an idea of what i'm doing now. But i don't know everything. Here is my stats

Age 24
Weight 215
Bf 8%
Previous cycles Test e, eq, npp
Test e, masteron,winni

Currently cruising on test e (trt) I'm at 250mg/ml e2w accutane dose 80mg. I was running an ai along my trt dose (aromasin) 25mg ed.

hey man i think you should do your pct then stop everything (except your workout) for a few months and start from scratch with test250 since you only have 8% bf i dont c the need of you doing tren.. try to stay on test250 and just upgrade ur dosage as your body will ask for. if you are tall ( you didnt supply that info) i guess you not gonna need to cut too much which is why i believe you are using tren.

215 @ 8% hmmmmm :coffee:

215 @ 8% hmmmmm :coffee:

i call bullshit on this one as well. unless he got measured in a bod pod or some from of static/water weight i dont trust those numbers. Every caliper test I have had done has all ways been off by 2-3%

ya people really misjudge their own body fat %

god damn let the guy talk...
VulturesZebra.jpg

^^^ you are going soft sir

god damn let the guy talk...
VulturesZebra.jpg

Lol just got rapped! I'm 6ft. That's fine you guys can call b.s on those numbers =) But i know the truth. Plus i promise if i posted a pic of my abs then you guys would believe me. I'm just asking for advice nothing more. Not trying to prove my physique to you guys. But really was looking for advice.

IML Gear Cream!
i think Eq personally is a waste for me at least the gains to sides for me are not worth running it. You have to run it at high dose and its the only thing i get sides from. hemacrit goes up, bp goes up, and my nose bleeds all the time. I would rather run Tren at a gram then EQ at a gram any day.

Lol just got rapped! I'm 6ft. That's fine you guys can call b.s on those numbers =) But i know the truth. Plus i promise if i posted a pic of my abs then you guys would believe me. I'm just asking for advice nothing more. Not trying to prove my physique to you guys. But really was looking for advice.
^Where is KOS when you need him! He would get you to post pics.

In for the pic of abs.

Someone PM KOS link to this thread.

What this 44 yr old geezer finds so very funny is how he "fucked up as a kid" but is 24 now. LMAO so does that mean last week ?

E2 is the culprit for my acne and i believe that adex gives me acne as well. I now use aromasin don't have problems with acne. If ur on trt then there is no need for a pct. u just hope right back on ur trt dose. Pct is to reboot ur HPTA system and u don't need that since ur on trt. I would suggest deca as a good compound to add.

E2 can b a culprit of acne. And so can adex. I prefer aromasin bc it doesn't give me acne. If ur in trt then there is no need to use a pct. just end ur cycle and hope right back on ur trt Protocol. Pct is meant to restart ur HPTA system and ur natural test production. Since ur on trt there is no need for that. I would suggest deca or NPP

E2 can b a reason for acne and adex can give some ppl acne. I like aromasin. U won't need a pct if ur on trt just jump right back to ur trt protocol. I would suggest deca

So yeah i was dumb as a kid and ran test and other compounds such as deca dbol eq back to back without doing a proper pct. I have decided to run test at a low dose my whole life. I am on trt perscribed by a doctor.
I"m here to ask for some advice. Since fucking up i got horrible cyst acne i had perfect skin for the longest time up until 5 months ago i started getting cyst acne on my face do to no pct after my 19 nor compounds. I figured since i was going to cruise on test i didn't need to pct. Yeah big fuck up i know. Anyway Since on accutane My cyst acne is no longer visible. However i do still have some but they are going away slowly. I have been on 80mg of accutane for 4 months now starting my 5th month. And my cyst acne is almost gone. Have a few left but not bad. My question is. Since i fucked up in the past and didn't pct or any of that. Can i still run some other compounds other than test? I recently got my blood work done and everything was normal. My test was high ofcourse. But just a little above normal. Anyway is it a stupid choice if i want to run

Test 250 mg/ml ew
Eq 600mg/ml ew for 16 weeks
Masteron 800mg/ml ew for 14 weeks...

I have been off all compounds other than test for 9 months now. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I will pct this time after. I just am worried the cyst acne will come back. again for the last 2 years of running gear i never had bad skin ever. Just hit me one day and had cyst acne bad. My e2 levels i'm sure were fucked up. But recently did blood work 2 weeks ago. and e2 and progeston levels are all in check. So advice wanted please. Thank you. Btw i do compete for a living.

E2 can b a culprit to ur acne. And adex can cause acne to some. Aromasin works better for me with no acne. If ur on trt then u will not need a pct. pct just restarts ur natty test witch is what ur trt is taking place of. So a pct would just b a waste of time, money and probably gains. Along with probably feeling like shit tell u start ur trt again.

AI on cycle and dont over wash, it helped me, use an organic soap and dont wash more than 2 times a day. i rec dr.bronners magic soaps *peppermint or tea tree oil, but all are good from that line.
I also rec taking apple cider vinegar *with mother* 2-4 x a day witha glass of water.

Back