• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Delawerebadboys SUPER DMZ 3.0 LOG

Delawerebadboy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
We'll I'm a little late getting this log rolling but I have been on the 3.0 for over a week and I already feel it big time strength is up , recoverery in between sets is rapid and there's no end to my work out sessions to day was my fourth gym day since starting this log and went as follows

incline bench 4 sets of 10
from 140 up to 185 pounds

wieghted dips body plus 65 pounds
4 sets of 10
2 sets of 15

decline bench
4 sets of 10
From 140 to 200

super sets of flat bench right into wieghted dips
8 sets of 10
150 pounds on the bench
body wieght plus 45 on dips

close grip bench
3 sets till failure
120 and down from there

and the pump from this stack is awesome

My starting wieght was 178 pounds body fat ill post a pic shortly from last week my diet is vary clean 250 grams of protien around 4000 calories a day so here we go thanks heavy iron for the DMZ 3.0

th_image_zps54d29f55.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

here is is a pic from a week ago a lot of cheat meals I'm back on track and I'm gonna turn it up two notches and see where it goes body fat ?

Subbed DBB - after a lot of blackmail Prince offered to send me some SDMZ 3.0 too.

Good luck bro!

Hello bros have been busy so time to catch up
I'm up solid 5 pounds
My last three days where
Monday chest and back arm
tues day abs
wensday was shoulders and back

strength is thru the roof and I have not been able to optimize my food intake
the last few days I have a family member that was in remission from cancer and it's back
worse then ever but my god is able to heal and do miracles so I'm standing on that

Tomorrow is legs or biceps depending on how I feel or I will do what ever I don't do tomarrow on sat all and all this is a strong combo and anyone would benefit from either a bulk or cut with the right prep

We'll Friday I did arms went like this

5 sets of 10 reps alt dumbbell curls

5 sets of 10 reps st8t bar curls

5 sets of 10 concentration curls

5 sets of 10 hammers

3 sets of 21s or burn outs

I don't have a proper scale at home I will get a wieght and post I am
really impressed with this product. I'm only have way thru and gains
are visible and lean no bloat what so ever I will post the pic from the
start with one from the conclusion

I have not been able to post cause some family sickness and I'm not eating as much as I would like but I gave still gained 8 pounds and have lost body fat and deffinetly got more vascular , I have not missed any workouts but I'm really missing those extra calories . I still have about half way to go so I will get on the right track

Back