• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hex 450 Review/Log

^Alright, keep in mind I have a home gym so I am limited in some of the things I can do

1/9/14
5:30am-did 30 mins on elliptical
7:00am-8 boiled eggs minus the yolks with one cup of coffee
9:00am-45gram protein shake with one whole banana a one teaspoon peanut butter
10:00am WORKOUT(BACK)
I have decided to keep things light until I get back into the swing of things
-3 sets of deadlifts with one warm up wu/135 1/225 2/275 3/315
-3 sets hammer strength bent rows 1/180 2/230 3/270
-3 sets reverse grip pull downs 1/140 2/160 3/180
-3 sets dumbbell rows 1/90 2/90 3/90
-3 sets of barbell shrugs 1/225 2/275 3/315
11:15am-2 8oz pork cops and one small bowl of salad with oil and vinegar
2:00pm-42 gram "eas to go"(also had 20 carbs in it)protein shake
4:00pm-42 gram protein shake(no carbs)
6:30pm-2 1/2 pound hamburgers with a cup of steamed brocolli
7:00pm-30min cardio on treadmill
9:00pm-42 gram protein shake(no carbs)

Forgot to post about yesterday's injection. After warming oil for about 40 seconds or so the oil flowed easy through the pin. The only problem...I went through scar tissue so we really can't account for the PIP cause my ass hurts now. I know I should have pulled out and popped somewhere else, but I'm not a big fan of injecting to begin with. I have a lot of cycles under my belt and in my younger days I didn't rotate inject sites very well and mainly just shot in my ass. I now rotate pretty good with the Hex and Npp being split between delts, triceps, ass, and quads. I might have to go where I said I never would again...the biceps and calves to try to avoid some of the scar tissue in my ass. This time it will be slin pin only for those two.

I would have just shot it too bro lol. Shoulders, glutes, and my left thigh are the easiest. My right thigh gives me issues on every injection! I'm assuming from surgery I have a few years back because the nerves have never been quite the same. How you do triceps, I will.never understand lol

WOW, how the mighty have fallen! Just looking thru my workout notebook, use to be able to bench 315 for 8-10 reps dead 405 for 10-12 reps and squat 405 for 10-12 reps. This week bench-315x3, dead 315x8, squat 315x8. Between my strength and physique...I got a long road ahead.

WOW, how the mighty have fallen! Just looking thru my workout notebook, use to be able to bench 315 for 8-10 reps dead 405 for 10-12 reps and squat 405 for 10-12 reps. This week bench-315x3, dead 315x8, squat 315x8. Between my strength and physique...I got a long road ahead.

I give it a few months tops. You will get there man! It will be no time at all before you are.crushing your current numbers

IML Gear Cream!
1/10/14
5:30am-did 30 min on elliptical
7:00am-8 boiled eggs(no yolks) and 2 one ounce sausage patties
9:00am-45 gram protein shake with one banana and two teaspoons of peanut butter
10:00am WORKOUT(ARMS)
-3 sets of close grip bench press with one warmup set wu/135 1/185 2/205 3/225
-3 sets of cable push downs 1/100 2/120 3/140
-3 sets of lying cross body one arm dumbbell extensions 1/20 2/30 3/40
-3 sets of barbell curls 1/65 2/85 3/105
-3 sets of dumbbell curls 1/20 2/30 3/40
-3 sets of one arm dumbbell preacher curls 1/20 2/20 3/20
11:30am 3 four ounce salmon fillets with one cup of salad with oil and vinegar
2:00pm 42 gram "eas to go" shake(20 carbs)
4:30pm 42 gram protein shake (no carbs)
5:45pm-did 30 mins on the treadmill
7:30pm THE BIG DADDY 32 ounce steak with a bowl of salad with balsamic dressing
At about 10:00 pm I will have another 42 gram no carb protein shake

I did not even come close to hitting 2 gallons of water today. It's harder then I thought. I'm pissing every 30mins-hour and all I got was a gallon and two 8 oz glasses so far. I know the night is still young but I don't want to be up all night pissing either. I already feel better with a week down. Will be giving weight on Sunday. Alright, I getting off the computer soon cause maybe the wife will let me bang her tonight.

I'm actually hoping to use some of this very soon.

What's the contents of hormone one more time?

Powered by EliteBodyTuneup.com using tapatalk.

20mgs testosterone aceate
30mgs testosterone propionate
50mgs testosterone phenylpropionate
90mgs testosterone enanthate
95mgs testosterone cypioate
165mgs testosterone undecaoate[/QUOTE]

-jwgibbons

165mgs testosterone undecaoate

-jwgibbons[/QUOTE]

Thank you bro. Really amped to use this blend. I could see this being extremely effective.

Powered by EliteBodyTuneup.com using tapatalk.

-jwgibbons

Thank you bro. Really amped to use this blend. I could see this being extremely effective.

Powered by EliteBodyTuneup.com using tapatalk.[/QUOTE]

You'll have it running thru ya in no time brother, ill make sure of that.

-jwgibbons

165mgs testosterone undecaoate

-jwgibbons

That's a sexy blend..

-jwgibbons