• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hex 450 Review/Log

the_predator

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So this is an early review of SF's Hex 450. I pulled up through a 20g needle and it was a little slow. This worried me a little bit but then I remembered this is 450mg per cc. The inject went better then the pull. I shot, aspirated, then injected. Really went well and smooth. So far no PIP. I will update tomorrow about PIP(or lack of, hopefully) and try to continue to note the changes as best I can in my physique and strength.

Awesome brother will be following

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

So this is an early review of SF's Hex 450. I pulled up through a 20g needle and it was a little slow. This worried me a little bit but then I remembered this is 450mg per cc. The inject went better then the pull. I shot, aspirated, then injected. Really went well and smooth. So far no PIP. I will update tomorrow about PIP(or lack of, hopefully) and try to continue to note the changes as best I can in my physique and strength.

In for an update brother. Did you heat the oil at all?

Subbed!

Update: The PIP is very minimal today, not much problem at all. It might have helped that I did legs yesterday to get my ass(inject site) moving.

Update: The PIP is very minimal today, not much problem at all. It might have helped that I did legs yesterday to get my ass(inject site) moving.

That can def help bro. Wait till you warm it up. Smooth as hell

Please keep us updated my brother.. Heating with with hot water, or a blow dryer will help with the oil viscosity, making it easier to drawl and inject..

I promise you'll enjoy this product.. Keep us all updated!

IML Gear Cream!
Please keep us updated my brother.. Heating with with hot water, or a blow dryer will help with the oil viscosity, making it easier to drawl and inject..

I promise you'll enjoy this product.. Keep us all updated!
I'm sure I will! I'm also using you guys Npp EOD.

what you running the npp at?

Cardio twice a day sucks ass. Anyway, what miniature PIP I had is completey gone today. I will take you guys advice and heat the Hex thoroughly for tomorrow's injection. I will be working out back tomorrow so we will get a good idea about the oil working thru on its own as its going into my other ass cheek.:winkfinger: On a side note, the NPP has no PIP at all, but shooting thru a slin pin is a little of a push.

Cardio twice a day sucks ass. Anyway, what miniature PIP I had is completey gone today. I will take you guys advice and heat the Hex thoroughly for tomorrow's injection. I will be working out back tomorrow so we will get a good idea about the oil working thru on its own as its going into my other ass cheek.:winkfinger: On a side note, the NPP has no PIP at all, but shooting thru a slin pin is a little of a push.

im excited reading this.. it also sounds like you know how to inject as well.. many guys report inject issues and in fact they have little to now clue on what they are doing, and they traumatize the are and expect and answer from us..
I love the combo of the Hex and NPP, bro really, what a sweet stack... Id be asking to much for a before and after pic.. But im so eager!

Love the combo man....

^LOL, I look like total shit right now. Long story short, I have not lifted and not been on anything in 3+ months because of trying to have a child(been trying for 7 years) and getting the news that my wife has ovarian issues and we will not be able to have another child(Thank God we have one) sent me into a depression. I over ate and drank...ALOT. I am probably somewhere in the deep 20% bf(don't even ask my stomach measurement, its insane) category and have been the heaviest since my football playing days at a BEER GUT 290pds. If you remember the member Rednack's old beer belly pic, well that is what I have become. I do not want any pity as I have vowed never to let myself get this way again the rest of my life(minus health issues, God forbid). I wish I had the courage to post pics, but I don't think I could bring myself to it. I did not mean to go on a rant, but damn that felt good getting that shit off my chest. I've kept that bottled up to long. If in 4-6 months I look like my old self again...I did take starting photos(hidden deep within my phone), I promise I will post up before and after shots.

Bro, understandable. Ppl fall off the wagon so to speak all the time. HI spends most of his year as a fatarse :lol: GDI I had to lose 40lbs last year cause I got lazy for no real reason :(

You got some real nice gears lined up, I'm sure you're going to get king results. But you're going to have to work your arse off for it! ;)

^LOL, I look like total shit right now. Long story short, I have not lifted and not been on anything in 3+ months because of trying to have a child(been trying for 7 years) and getting the news that my wife has ovarian issues and we will not be able to have another child(Thank God we have one) sent me into a depression. I over ate and drank...ALOT. I am probably somewhere in the deep 20% bf(don't even ask my stomach measurement, its insane) category and have been the heaviest since my football playing days at a BEER GUT 290pds. If you remember the member Rednack's old beer belly pic, well that is what I have become. I do not want any pity as I have vowed never to let myself get this way again the rest of my life(minus health issues, God forbid). I wish I had the courage to post pics, but I don't think I could bring myself to it. I did not mean to go on a rant, but damn that felt good getting that shit off my chest. I've kept that bottled up to long. If in 4-6 months I look like my old self again...I did take starting photos(hidden deep within my phone), I promise I will post up before and after shots.

Brother,
Let me stress this.. We're all human man, none of us here live day by day in the dream world where we are perfect,now considering the environment and lifestyle that we're in, people will put off the vibe that they are perfect in life..
I know first hand that Ive had my days, and been through the trials and tribulations that 10 men in a lifetime may never experience..
What matters most here, is resurrecting, standing up and BLASTING forward, moving step by step and recovering to achieve the goals that you set in place mentally, to display physically..

The community supports you, and I'm willing to lend my shoulder to carry you a few paces upon your path to regain and recover that sense of well being, and physique that you had and deserve once more, just stay sharp so you can enjoy your new gains for some time to come...

IML Gear Cream!
No one can blame you for that bro. We are all here for you if you need anything. Keep killing it and you will be back to your old self in no time!

Captn, Vision, thank you both for your kind words and inspiration. I know how to get back, and have the means(hex, Npp, and some other goodies), now I'm just doing it. Been doing cardio twice a day and lifting once a day with a 2 on 1 off 3 on 1 off schedule. Protein intake is through the roof(I know cause I'm on the shitter at least twice a day) and my carbs are almost nonexistent with the exception of some veggies from time to time. My plan is to get back to my original weight 240-255pds with just the diet, cardio, and hex/Npp. Once I hit my original weight I'm going to throw some Clen and T3 into the mix to hopefully hit a solid 225-235pds like I was in my military days. The 240-255pds I hovered around for years after the military with was nice for my strength but it's time to get shredded!

Damn Captn, I must of repped the shit out of you for something cause I keep trying to give you reps and it won't let me. And I have spread a ton around!

Captn, Vision, thank you both for your kind words and inspiration. I know how to get back, and have the means(hex, Npp, and some other goodies), now I'm just doing it. Been doing cardio twice a day and lifting once a day with a 2 on 1 off 3 on 1 off schedule. Protein intake is through the roof(I know cause I'm on the shitter at least twice a day) and my carbs are almost nonexistent with the exception of some veggies from time to time. My plan is to get back to my original weight 240-255pds with just the diet, cardio, and hex/Npp. Once I hit my original weight I'm going to throw some Clen and T3 into the mix to hopefully hit a solid 225-235pds like I was in my military days. The 240-255pds I hovered around for years after the military with was nice for my strength but it's time to get shredded!

Don't completely remove carbs....you will run yourself into the ground. Just keep some moderate carb intake, high protein and lower fats (still keep enough healthy fats for obvious reasons) and you will drop weight quickly! Never want to start with no carbs, then the easiest thing to remove is already removed completely and within weeks you will feel like crap.

^^^ this. Once a week have a high carb day, but keep it clean ie rice, oats, sweet potato. It will reset your metabolism :)

Oh, and GEARS! :lol:

I agree with this.. I suggest doing this pre-leg day

To the OP, if you are in need of any diet advice feel free to PM me! We can always hit some of the basics and get you set up really fast! Couple basic rules and you will he good to go! If on the other hand you are looking for a coach the forum has a few good choices. Just let me know if there is anything I can do bro! Its time to get you shredded! Haha

^^^ this. Once a week have a high carb day, but keep it clean ie rice, oats, sweet potato. It will reset your metabolism :)

Oh, and GEARS! :lol:
^ This is what I planned on. Don't get me wrong I haven't eliminted all the carbs it just feels that way compared to how I was stuffing my face before. They are just very low right now.

To the OP, if you are in need of any diet advice feel free to PM me! We can always hit some of the basics and get you set up really fast! Couple basic rules and you will he good to go! If on the other hand you are looking for a coach the forum has a few good choices. Just let me know if there is anything I can do bro! Its time to get you shredded! Haha
^Thank you brother. I can't wait to get shredded

Back