• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

igf-1 des log

Kirk B

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok I got this awhile ago before the holidays and I just haven't started it untill yeaterday cause I was busy shiped great fast and secure.

So this was def good I could tell I used 40mcg the firstday and was a little light headed and I put down a carb and sugar drink and was fine the muscle feels good after the workout I pin no PIP, and feel pumped up after for a long time I hope that this continues cause you know how when you workout your muscles are pumped up then an hour later they look flat lol well this had it feeling pumped for over an haour so I hope to feel pumped up all day long that would be great. def gtg will keep you guys posted

Igf always creates great pump and Des is a heavy hitter. There's nothing better than getting a huge pump in the gym. Hope it continues to go well for u. Ill b watching

Following your log Bro!! I got the same response with mine. Looks like it's going to be some good stuff!!

ok did back and bi's today and this was at 6 pm and i did 20mcg in each bicep and still feel pumped up good shit def going to get more of this thanks to HCP for giving me the chance to run this and log for them the products is awesome

ok i missed chest day last week on here filling it out i did incline bench and in cline flys, and also tris to i hit the des in upper chest felt pumped alot longer and today i did back and bi's i always hit bi's lol cause i want them bigger and it's hours later and feel a good pump still so this is def awesome and there igf-1 des is gtg for sure

ok pinned today and a few other days def gtg like i said I feel more pumped alot longer then usual with this stuff is def gtg loving the igf des right now one of my new fav peps for rats responding well to this

Back