• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Natural Test Boosters - Tauro-Test, Bullk, TestoPro

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Are Natural T-Boosters any good? I guess they are non suppressive thus don't require PCT, hence would be perfect for PCT.

Has anyone tried any of the following?
Anabolic Designs Tauro-Test
Anabolic Design Bullk
AI Sports TestoPro

Feel free to recommend any other natural T-Boosters.

Thanks for the replies, after looking into natural test boosters I decided I'll be better off with some HGH, will cost about the same and won't suppress my testosterone production.

^^ test boosters like many other supplements are either bullshit or overrated at best and do more harm then good. besides more testosterone is not better . average test is the best health wise.
HGH is good if you are a competing pro who lives out of bodybuilding. if not then donno what to say ....... my health is more valuable than my looks

I honestly felt something when taking a Testboost + DAA. Felt fuller in my muscles. However, if you are trying to get the same effects as test, you're kidding yourself. There are some studies that show that these products slightly elevate testerone, but they're usually never at an extrodinary level that you will see major effects.

The only otc i had even slight notice was forumula x by athletix which isn't around anymore. None of that stuff is even close to the real deal. That being said depending on your age, diet, and training, have you done a ph before? I know there's some bunk ones around but solid ones exist. By far the best i've touched is http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/ironmaglabs-m-sten-rx.html Very impressed with my run and actually have another bottle to run in a few months.

Back