• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bio-Tech T400 and T250

droski

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone ever used or heard of bio tech pharma? I have had these vials but haven't really used them because I have been using AY gear, but would just like some input on anyone that has heard of or used this product.
e4ugegyn.jpg
ybe9evud.jpg

Sent from my TM9S775 using Tapatalk

I to am curious about this brand. I have some laying around, but have not tried it yet. However I do know some people who have tried it and seemed to work fine for them.

I happen to know this company and the brand on a personal level and would not recommend using it . In the begining it was def gtg but anything produced in the later stages of the company I would toss .. So basically I wouldnt use it . Any way if your using AY then you def have no reason to have to use bio tech

i was just going to use the test when my ay gear ran out for a min. I was asking because i took a couple shots before my ay gear and didnt seem to do much for me.

a couple shots wont do anything to any one period. You need to realize it takes a while for test to even start to really work. I have heard great things about BT, but that was a few years ago. I havent heard anyhting new but no bad things. Me personally i stick to only two sources. If one doesnt have what I need then I go to number 2. One of them is pretty obvious.

Yeah im stuck on ay and i got these from someone in town at my gym and i have been on test long enough for it to take a difference i was asking to see if i should just not worry about these and get more test that i know is good or if these would work to continue my run

Back