• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

decorating your bag!

SlappyTX

king of the Jews
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

scrotum tatts are so in this year.

I wonder what the premium is for nut inking........:coffee:

I wonder what the premium is for nut inking........:coffee:

i don't know, but i'm somewhat tempted to find out. that would be the best excuse to show people your balls ever created. "hey check out my new tatt!"

i don't know, but i'm somewhat tempted to find out. that would be the best excuse to show people your balls ever created. "hey check out my new tatt!"
put them over your belt, and cover with shirt. then you can tell people about your awesome new belt buckle

Wow. That takes balls

When I saw the title of the thread the first thing to pop in my brain was "I'll bet this is about tattooing balls." I wasn't disappointed.

Looked like he enjoyed it.

When I saw the title of the thread the first thing to pop in my brain was "I'll bet this is about tattooing balls." I wasn't disappointed.

I envisioned that it was about hanging decorations and things from your balls. I once braided my pubes, and ball hair. It was pretty tight.

he got "swag" tattooed on his nuts, that's pretty fuckin' awesome.

My balls are seriously tingling right now

Mine kind of pulled up a little higher, trying to get out of harm's way, just watching that.

I tattooed my balls to look like Michael j fox..... let the hair grow out and its teen wolf

-jwgibbons

redd.jpg

reddog getting ready for his new tattoo

^^finally figured out how to post a pic.........:coffee:

Back