• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Where can I find good fitting small sizes for my lean & athletic wife?

OceanDude

Well Read
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I noticed a post with a picture showing a successful weigh loss result ??? baggy pants (http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19250). This is a very common ???problem??? (albeit a good problem to have) on the ???Body For Life??? (BFL) program. As you lose a pant size every 3-6 weeks a person is constantly having to make the decision to ???chase??? each new size down with new clothes or look like ???a baggy pants??? for a few sizes before you reset your wardrobe. Well it???s a good problem to have but it can be expensive.

Question for the ladies. Since I started my own body transformation program my wife decided to kind of tag along with me to the gym as well as let me do all the new nutritional cooking. In just a few months she ???accidentally??? went from an already shapely size 6 to fairly ripped up and muscular size somewhere between a ladies size 2 and a 3 ??? and she is 5??? 8??? at 125 lbs. She is now very pissed at me since all her nice clothes (some very expensive) no longer fit in the waist and butt ??? too loose and baggy. We found one single manufacturer (Tommy Hilfiger) that is wide enough in a size 2 at the hips but the waist is still slightly large ??? but it looks terrific with a belt. All other size 2 manufacturers we tried seem too small in the hips. The question is ???are there any specialty shops out there for the athletic ladies or must I go find her a tailor to customize her off the shelf items????
:cry:

Back