• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking for nutrition advice!

Sashelle Thorne

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im 26/f 5"4, 30% body fat..158 pounds.. looking for nutrition advice ..someone who can help lead me in the right direction. I am just getting into fitness.. its been something I wanted to do for a long time..three kids later Im so ready to devote myself 110%.. I don't know where to start. right now im lifting weights..doing some cardio..basically doing what I KNOW to do.. I have common sense..like knowing I should be between1200-1500 cals.. etc but I don't know what to eat..how to eat.. etc .. its difficult and I know I wont reach my goals if im not doing it right. i want to be fit..like Jennifer Nicole lee or Jamie eason fit.. maybe a little less muscle but roughly close to that.. so i don't want to just be skinny..but i know i have to drop the weight first before i can move onto that. i don't really know what to say i just know i need help. if someone could point me in the right direction..id be so greatful.

check this plan out :

7:30 4 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1/2 cup oats in water

10am 4oz chicken breast or 99% fat free ground turkey, 15 raw almonds

12pm 4 oz tuna, talipia, OR cod, 6 broclolli florets 1 tbs EVOO

3pm 4oz chicken breast or 99% fat free ground turkey, 1/4 cup brown rice

6pm 4 oz lean beef, 4 oz sweet potato

7 pm TRAIN - Monday - Legs Tuesday - Chest Wednesday - Shoulders Thursday - Back Friday - Biceps/ Triceps

8:30pm directly after training or after cardio if cardio is done post training, consume 25g whey iso in water and 2 rice cakes

9pm 4 oz tilapia, green salad

And adjust this plan to fit in your day...also start increasing or decreasing the callories intake as needed and how you respond :)

Tsek knows his diets...good write up bro!

Nice response. Good plan as a foundation. Pretty similar to my diet

-jwgibbons

Tsek always provides a great read in regards to dieting.. He knows his way around the grocery store and kitchen..

I would suggest taking your nutrition to a whole new level and do not consider any stimulants unless the diet renders no effects.. Thus I would come back here and keep us updated and we could tweak some things here and there..Ramp your cardio and add some intensity and volume,and focus on your diet around the clock.. It will take some time.. but youll see some rewarding gains soon enough.. I also suggest staying off the scale, the scale is a complete mind game!

This plan is a good start for shredding goal ;)

Tsek always provides a great read in regards to dieting.. He knows his way around the grocery store and kitchen..

I would suggest taking your nutrition to a whole new level and do not consider any stimulants unless the diet renders no effects.. Thus I would come back here and keep us updated and we could tweak some things here and there..Ramp your cardio and add some intensity and volume,and focus on your diet around the clock.. It will take some time.. but youll see some rewarding gains soon enough.. I also suggest staying off the scale, the scale is a complete mind game!

How can you provide a generic plan without knowing more about the OP his workouts his lifestyle. Only then you can get an accurate tdee and come up with correct potions and deficit to aid with his cutting goals.

1 well rounded plan may work for aisle while but if he is serious about cutting he needs to provide more information and have multiple meal plans like a carb cycle or ckd

You can't copy and paste one generic plan and expect the macros in that plan to work for the OP without requiring more information.

Powered by EliteBodyTuneup.com using tapatalk.

How can you provide a generic plan without knowing more about the OP his workouts his lifestyle. Only then you can get an accurate tdee and come up with correct potions and deficit to aid with his cutting goals.

1 well rounded plan may work for aisle while but if he is serious about cutting he needs to provide more information and have multiple meal plans like a carb cycle or ckd

You can't copy and paste one generic plan and expect the macros in that plan to work for the OP without requiring more information.

Male or female that plan is not catered to your macro needs.

Great information as always osl, what I would say though is that she has admitted to not being an active person and is looking to make a lifestyle change, whereas I agree with a basic layout like this she may not reach her fitness goals and would benefit as all would from a great coach that custom tailors everything for her. The foods listed are part of a foundation/building block to getting on the right path. People have used this same building block with great results, you see how your body responds and adjust accordingly. So although I see what you are sayin and agree. I do feel you are looking at it with your vast amount of knowledge you have and forgetting people change their lives everyday off of similar plans without the help of a coach custom tailoring their plan.

-jwgibbons

IML Gear Cream!
Great information as always osl, what I would say though is that she has admitted to not being an active person and is looking to make a lifestyle change, whereas I agree with a basic layout like this she may not reach her fitness goals and would benefit as all would from a great coach that custom tailors everything for her. The foods listed are part of a foundation/building block to getting on the right path. People have used this same building block with great results, you see how your body responds and adjust accordingly. So although I see what you are sayin and agree. I do feel you are looking at it with your vast amount of knowledge you have and forgetting people change their lives everyday off of similar plans without the help of a coach custom tailoring their plan.

-jwgibbons

I agree.

Most people don't need a coach, and I am in no way trying to convince her otherwise. I'm simply informing her to find out what her actual tdee is, in correlation to her age, weight height, days she exercises.

Then take 15-20% off the tdee and tailor the plan above or create her own healthy well rounded plan with good protein, good fats and moderate carbs.

I know what you mean though, sometime. I tend to let my knowledge of things affect my ability to thank those simply trying to help people with questions.

The plan above is good. Healthy and seems very well rounded. All I ask is that she enters all the foods in that plan into some kind of tracker and find out what the break down is of carbs, protein, and fats, and get the calorie make up.

Then according to the know regarding her tdee and taking a percentage off it, tailor the plan above to her ideal macro needs.