• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Azza Vs Reddog309 ''The Gun Show''

who wins?

• AZZA

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • REDDOG309

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
pretty much redbitch..i've made you a forum clown and you still keep repping me..you'll always be a fan

post more than 1 rep, invisable bitch.....at least I have a pic, not some lame ass lie about an important job or some bullshit. your a cunt who believes his own made up bull shit. theCaptn's biggest mistake here. all cause you spent the 49 bucks on a photo chop app. fuckin loser......:coffee:

post more than 1 rep, invisable bitch.....at least I have a pic, not some lame ass lie about an important job or some bullshit. your a cunt who believes his own made up bull shit. theCaptn's biggest mistake here. all cause you spent the 49 bucks on a photo chop app. fuckin loser......:coffee:

here you go old cunt...as ive said you just my bitch and a fan

REDDOG309 said:
Hi, you have received 1850286 reputation points from REDDOG309.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
doin what you do best, ya turd

Regards,
REDDOG309

Note: This is an automated message.

REDDOG309 said:
Hi, you have received 1780540 reputation points from REDDOG309.

Comment:
your best one so far dickwad, I laughed my ass off

Regards,
REDDOG309

REDDOG309 said:
Hi, you have received 1644645 reputation points from REDDOG309.

Comment:
:coffee:

Regards,
REDDOG309

Sil's not pictureless.. if you really want to find pics its not hard .. theres a thread on the front page of AG with em
He is also an internet legend, he will be talked about by historians for centuries to come

Sil's not pictureless.. if you really want to find pics its not hard .. theres a thread on the front page of AG with em
He is also an internet legend, he will be talked about by historians for centuries to come

What about you ya dirty nigger? :daydream:

What about you ya dirty nigger? :daydream:

Im a pictureless picture boy :D
I did post a pic once here when I was natty in my newb days ... I couldnt believe how small some people on here were that used gear for years ......

^pictureless troll

IML Gear Cream!
here you go old cunt...as ive said you just my bitch and a fan

I stand corrected, I guess that does equal being a fan of the fat cunt known as sil with the awesome photo chopping skillz. definitly Mod material because you can alter a photo........you actually believe the you are worthy when in reality your a just another DRSE cumdumpster on the web.........:coffee:

I stand corrected, I guess that does equal being a fan of the fat cunt known as sil with the awesome photo chopping skillz. definitly Mod material because you can alter a photo........you actually believe the you are worthy when in reality your a just another DRSE cumdumpster on the web.........:coffee:

When or where do I get one of these "cumdumpsters" you so fondly speak of?

Im a pictureless picture boy :D
I did post a pic once here when I was natty in my newb days ... I couldnt believe how small some people on here were that used gear for years ......

They're even smaller at ASF! :(

When or where do I get one of these "cumdumpsters" you so fondly speak of?
well jimmy since you are DRSE, griff will more than likely swing from your nuts mouth wide open like a lot lizard......:coffee:

They're even smaller at ASF! :(

lol I noticed, there is also quite a generation divide between "us" & "them"
They get excited at tranny pics where as we at IMF have evolved beyond that decades ago ..
We even got our very own min0 lee :daydream:

the biggest irony is that for being a ''picturless picture boy'' and not a fan of posting pics of myself i actually have posted more than our resident cry bitch..aint that funny

lol I noticed, there is also quite a generation divide between "us" & "them"
They get excited at tranny pics where as we at IMF have evolved beyond that decades ago ..
We even got our very own min0 lee :daydream:

I think XYZ is doing a great job at grooming those little lambs :daydream:

pictureless pictureboy doing what he does best,,thats total ownage right there........:coffee:

REDDOG309 said:
Hi, you have received 1882041 reputation points from REDDOG309.

Comment:
can you please ask sil to stop this, please

Regards,
REDDOG309

NO! :coffee:

This is cute.

Griffith said:
Hi, you have received 1073796 reputation points from Griffith.

Comment:
keep up the good work, Sil is a cunt

Regards,
Griffith

:coffee:

a life....:coffee:

a life....:coffee:
omg...some snarky retort and a coffee symbol....holy shit im owned...dude you have less pics that the guy you call pictureless picture boy...i will never understand the efeud shit....you calling him out but you aint never stood up...shut the fuck up whining...you dont even motherfuking workout!

REDDOG309 said:
Hi, you have received 1882149 reputation points from REDDOG309.

Comment:
FutureMrO asked me to wear a set of depends for 2 days and send them to him to sniff... what you think is the going rate on something like that?

Regards,
REDDOG309

:banana:

omg...some snarky retort and a coffee symbol....holy shit im owned...dude you have less pics that the guy you call pictureless picture boy...i will never understand the efeud shit....you calling him out but you aint never stood up...shut the fuck up whining...you dont even motherfuking workout!

your half my age and your a broken down hillbilly whose life is crumbling from the the foundation up, so how bout you shut the fuck up........:coffee:

Back