• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

the bestest moderator

Have you seen the pics?

• yes hes jerked and tan

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • no hes a pictureless pictureboy

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

REDDOG309

The People's choice
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
how many people have actually seen a picture of the bestest moderator on the whole interwebs, hes very good at showing other people's pics but not too good at posting his own, but I hear he works well as theCaptn;s cum dumpster.......:coffee:

how many people have actually seen a picture of the bestest moderator on the whole interwebs, hes very good at showing other people's pics but not too good at posting his own, but I hear he works well as theCaptn;s cum dumpster.......:coffee:

5 reasons why Im not a mod here
by Reddog309

. . . go :coffee:

1296772229_2.jpg

how jerked and tan are you reddog? the community needs to see so that we may vote. that's how a call out thread works.

^is that a pic of reddog eating a baby?!?!

Sils a good root, just saying is all.........(no homo!)

I've seen a pic of Sil. Big fuckin dude...

I have not and I tried hunting one down today...certain other members even told me where to look

did not find

great thread by picturesque old man..keep it up

IML Gear Cream!
Seems like I saw a pic a few years back. XXL and lean.

Big LIKE! I want one of those predator masks so I can come running out the house with it on and scare the shit out of the people walking their dogs all while they let their dogs shit in my yard. I guess though I might have double shit on my lawn then though:hmmm:

Big LIKE! I want one of those predator masks so I can come running out the house with it on and scare the shit out of the people walking their dogs all while they let their dogs shit in my yard. I guess though I might have double shit on my lawn then though:hmmm:

Facebook-Thumb-Up-Like-Button.jpg

Back