• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My story... Advicee? Suggestions? My reasons

Soulnightmare

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everybody guess should introduce my self first my names Joseph im 20 years old male whos got a major life problem i have to deal with the rest of my life.
at 16 ive been diagnosed with low t which led to too multiple doctor visits and blood work to figure out why at such a young age my levels are so low. So its 3 am as im writing this and i usually don't talk to anyone about my problems not even my own parents figure might as well talk to someone ya know..ive been working out since i was 14 but i never gained muscle not even a pound i didnt know why... doctor wanted to put me on TRT but with the gel i was open to it but for three years i didn't have insurance so that was out the door...came one day i get a phone call from my doctor saying its urgent to come see him... and then that day came where everything came to an end after 2 years of blood work i was diagnosed with a rare genetic disorder called xxy syndrome basically have two female chromosones instead of one when the doctor told my i couldn't live my life the way a normal person would everything changed...suicidal thoughts deep depression just didn't care for anything else the only time i would be happy and not depressed was when i was workin gout even tho i knew i couldn't gain muscle i gained strength other than that i was always angry pissed off i would rage out alot... always getting into fights drinking i just wasn't my self 19 years old i was put on androgel 1.62 6 months passed my levels went from 150 to 130 something wasnt right then switched to testim went down even more... i talked to alot of people i know especially my brother in law since hes a body builder and everyone of his bodybuilder friends said i should be on injections i agree but when i told my doctors he said no because my age kept forcing me to take gels.. screw him i went to a total of 15 different doctors all them make excuses.... my parents go t fed up so they went with me even with my parents okay still wouldn't give it to me its like doctors just didnt want to help me.. suicidal thoughts got more intense depression was the worst never went out never left my room so much anger i just lost who i was...even tho i was working out i lost alot of weight i went from 160 to right now im 145 6ft tall not healthy at all... then my brother in law came over with his friends and discussed something with me that i already knew but didnt know how to say it.... do my own TRT for once in my life parents agreed with me.. i also mention before i start my trt i wanted to do a cycle gain some muscle and strength everyone agreed... ive done my research of cycles and aas for two years i know what im getting my self into... it wouldnt be my only cycle, my cycle would be test enthanate 500mg/weekly for 12 weeks followed by pct and while i come off my cycle id start my trt right away as suggested by family doctor... my trt would consist of test e 250mg weekly trt is permanent i know that and if injections would work for me i have nothing against doing them for rest of my life.
i know guys gonna say 20 years old too young for ass i would agree with u if i was a healthy young man with high test levels where they should be but as my doctors said my levels are lower then tha of a 60 year old man...guess just wrote this post too see what you guy think and if u had any advice of my problems my cycle or whatever you wanna say im open for advice im not some stubborn guy who thinks he knowsit all...i would also be under brother in law supervision at the beginning as he wants to observe how i react to the extra test in my body..just wanted to give my story before you go and judge and like i said any suggestion or advice im al ears.

Read Heavy Iron's "first cycle and pct" in the sticky section. Since it seems you are on trt the rest of your life you can skip the pct.

thats the most reading ive done in he last week.

I say go for it brother. I am surprised you haven't heard from everybody and their brother yet (people LOVE to shit a brick about using ass before mid 20s). Obviously your body is not going to produce an adequate amount of testosterone for you to live a healthy life. As long as you use it safely and at true TRT doses (as well as some bulk cycles :daydream:) all it will do is make you healthier.

Tell your dr that you are going to use trt injections whether he writes the script or not, maybe he will so he knows you are using pharm gear. Either way if you are honest w/ dr that you will do your own trt he can keep an eye on your bloods and sides.

Main thing is to keep a doctor in the loop since you have medical condition. Brother in law sounds cool but he is bodybuilder not doctor

I check out HCG and HMG in large doses. may be able to help you produce much more naturally, or you can blast and cruise since you know your going to be on trt anyway. If you are able to get pharm grade test on a script that's always a huge plus.
Good luck

you can alternating get your own bloods done OR if you haven't done it already go to a sports medicine or hrt-anti aging type Dr

I know the chromosome disorder that you mentioned...mosaic something or other..its will actually have a very limited impact on your life once your hormone profile is normalized.
its not even that uncommon just most people don't have their dna looked at so they never know they have it.

oh ya check out triptorelin

I check out HCG and HMG in large doses. may be able to help you produce much more naturally, or you can blast and cruise since you know your going to be on trt anyway. If you are able to get pharm grade test on a script that's always a huge plus.
Good luck

i also have hgh deficiency ive had it since i was 14 i never grew because hgh doctors many doctors told me it was because of my disorder that i was able to grow... my bone density is that of a child my bones break easily ive asked doctors to put me on hgh injection and just like test they ref
use to prescribe me it for these dumb reasons 1. age think it might not work 51percent chance it would work 2. cost i even went with my parents as the cost is not important anymore i just want a healthy life wanna finish growing. the thing about pharm grade test two doctors said yeah but at200mg every 2 weeks ive done my research thats nowhere near enough for me so id rather take a risk and get the amount i need even if its not pharm grade test along with this ill be doing a hgh theraapy injections by myself and have a doctor do my blood work....the point im in right now its either i get healthy or i pull the plug i cant go live in italy again because economy is shit now over there no jobs nothing yeah i would get medication i need but 2 years of boredom is just to stressful. i wish i could get hgh pharm grade but looks like doctors rather you be ill instead help u even tho i tell them 10--30k doesnt matter

IML Gear Cream!
you can alternating get your own bloods done OR if you haven't done it already go to a sports medicine or hrt-anti aging type Dr

I know the chromosome disorder that you mentioned...mosaic something or other..its will actually have a very limited impact on your life once your hormone profile is normalized.
its not even that uncommon just most people don't have their dna looked at so they never know they have it.

its called
[h=1]Klinefelter syndrome[/h]so many doctors tell me so many things its like clouding my brain my thoughts severral doctors say i have to go to therapy and they will tell me how im gonna live my life and move forward some say im basically not a man some say theres nothing i can do i already know trt is permanent all the blood work been done for two years my body will never prodcue high amounts of test naturally i just dk who and what to believe anymore honestly...

Tell your dr that you are going to use trt injections whether he writes the script or not, maybe he will so he knows you are using pharm gear. Either way if you are honest w/ dr that you will do your own trt he can keep an eye on your bloods and sides.

my doctor already knows i told him and he said he would do all my blood work hes happy i keot him in the loop because of my condition... but the only trt he would give me would be 200mg test c every two weeks and he even said thats not enough but thats all he can prescribe

I was speaking of different substances, not HGH, HCG and HMG, these are to stimulate natural production. also seriously look into the triptorelin its cheap. one injection get bloods if you see improvement then maybe a month or two take another 200 mcg

Back