• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Horrible naps support

Machmood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I had an issue with a shipment I didn't get. I wrote naps about it a few days ago . It said someone will get back within 12 hours and still nothing. I then tried the live chat and the person said I needed to email them and immediately logged off. I thought it was a connection problem so I tried to do the chat 3 more times and the person immediately disconnects as soon as I ask the email,
as if avoiding it. Anyway I am still waiting for a response and no rep will give me the email . Not sure who to contact or send my letter to. Also in the naps FAQ it says letters do not have to be shown or emailed, it will show up in the tracking which contradicts what I was told.

choose your supplier wisely and read as many reviews as you can is all Im gonna say on this subject

So I had an issue with a shipment I didn't get. I wrote naps about it a few days ago . It said someone will get back within 12 hours and still nothing. I then tried the live chat and the person said I needed to email them and immediately logged off. I thought it was a connection problem so I tried to do the chat 3 more times and the person immediately disconnects as soon as I ask the email,
as if avoiding it. Anyway I am still waiting for a response and no rep will give me the email . Not sure who to contact or send my letter to. Also in the naps FAQ it says letters do not have to be shown or emailed, it will show up in the tracking which contradicts what I was told.

Try the tickets again. Tge last few days the site was being moved to a new url.

Finally got a rep over the chat that told me exactly what to do. Sent them everything they needed and they gave me a quick response and have been keeping me updated. A sketchy start but they eventually got it right. Just waiting or the approval email and resend confirmation. I will update when I know more

Finally got a rep over the chat that told me exactly what to do. Sent them everything they needed and they gave me a quick response and have been keeping me updated. A sketchy start but they eventually got it right. Just waiting or the approval email and resend confirmation. I will update when I know more

I know the feeling. Almost every purchase I have ever made started out shitty. About 75% of the time it ends up just fine. Nothing you can do now but wait. I placed more than 15 orders and had 100% satisfaction ordering drugs from silk road, but ordering gear has been real hit or miss.

Back