• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Crimson/Parsifal

IML Gear Cream!
Crimson = crimson tide in alabama, but not the state, the uss alabama, which is known for seaman, which is similar to semen, which pars enjoyed very much. But there is an old navy connection as well. Because they est. In 1994 and pars went post op in 94. Plus he uses enth which is short for enanthate and est. Is short for established. Do you see the old navy connection and uss alabama crimson tide and how it all ties into reloaded having similar google translator style as WP. Therefore i am WP.

Sounds airtight Kojak...good work

Pre-par's var:

127.jpg
I was trying to tell my girl that gals could grow pussydicks if they took to much var. Proof muthafacka! :clap:

:coffee:

again please why dont you go visit the other forum where Crimson started out and make these assumptions? From the looks of this your someone who was probably banned, butt hurt, created a new name. Decided to stir up lies and sits at home pins gear and doesnt lift. Probably been on this board for many years before creating this fake ass name and looks worse then azza.

Nobody looks worse the azza....we can agree that is factual??...but he still could look bad ....just not azza bad...

GFR is back, the war continues

what is wrong with you?!???
for even having this thought

it would be like 2 bowls of cottage cheese with small twigs sticking out of it:)

:coffee:

again please why dont you go visit the other forum where Crimson started out and make these assumptions? From the looks of this your someone who was probably banned, butt hurt, created a new name. Decided to stir up lies and sits at home pins gear and doesnt lift. Probably been on this board for many years before creating this fake ass name and looks worse then azza.

Its no secrets the bullshit pars pulled with me.

And I am currently trying some crimson, and there is a difference for sure so far from what I can tell. Unless pars magically became better at brewing.

So for what it's worth I don't think it's that Bastardo. Lol at least I rely hope not. Maybe that fucking jew went back to Egypt?