• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Crimson/Parsifal

reloaded50

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Old/new sponsor

Did no one notice, or does everyone already know, and I'm just late to the party?

Last edited:
Lots of "ty"'s, some :))))), always abbreviated enanthate as "enth", same noobish tone when talking about compounds he's never ran(clueless), black caps on his tren, etc.. I'm an expert at collecting other individuals mannerisms.

And still did Parsifal hold up the Grail,
Seeming a vision of the very Christ,
His crimson mantle changed to lustrous white-
ness.

Dam your good bro .... Nice spot out

expect thinner wallets and broken harts soon..

Can I get some background knowledge on this?

Interesting thread is interesting. Brace yourself gents its only a matter of time before the infections start showing up. I just hope he actually started to filter gear this time.

Are there any crimson reps?
Jay_Steel check the crimson sub forum

i can you that Crimson is not pars, thats a strong 34 posts you have there and before you start making speculations of bullshit where are your facts. I have known crimson before he even started to make gear when he was soley Mexi Black HGH. You can talk all the game you want but show some back up because this thread is pretty lame just talking shit.
[h=1][/h]

Interesting thread is interesting. Brace yourself gents its only a matter of time before the infections start showing up. I just hope he actually started to filter gear this time.

gears solid hes not Pars, I ran trusted him after many National NPC guys recommended him to me personally for HGH and then he started to make gear that blew peoples minds. Some of the strongest tren you will ever run hands down.

Everyone that has ran his stuff has checked out, never has been an issue with quality of gear and again still laughing at this wild claim.

I am not sure what happened before, if this is a company that went incognito, or anything else regarding what may or may not have happened in the past. However I have been using crimson test e for quite some time, I believe I was the first customer from IML. It's legit. pins smooth not pain and certainly no infection. The test I had been running was quite the opposite it would cripple me, and I am not exaggerating, for a week at a time. Jay found out about this and came through with a killer deal. I don't know what happened in the past but I can assure you crimson is legit and repped by good people. in this dark underworld of bullshit we should feel lucky.

I kinda liked Pars.

never ran pars personally, but i can tell you there is nothing but high quality in Crimson. We have had nothing but great success and great vets on this site have backed his product that are reps for other labs. so that speaks allot when a rep for a competing lab says his stuff is legit. but think what you want it does not matter because i can tell you that I will put Crimsons product up against any other product on this site. Not slamming or saying its better, but i am confident his is as good as anything your going to find mg for mg.

also his injectable anadrol is a domestic violence case waiting to happen.

IML Gear Cream!
injectable anadrol !! not sure how I missed that but I think it will be going in my next cycle

They also accept cash in mail, like he did.
Posts sometimes have a certain tone to them(hard to put into words), like his. Somewhat condescending, maybe even a little bit of a control freak, kind of unsure of himself.

Could be wrong, hope on I'm wrong, but something isn't right..

please send SheriV 500 var tabs for testing...she is a expert on this matter...baseline clit measurements will be taken prior to ingestion...

Thank You!!

^^^^ this...500 tabs sounds like a solid number for a short cycle

please send SheriV 500 var tabs for testing...she is a expert on this matter...baseline clit measurements will be taken prior to ingestion...

Thank You!!
Pics

Pre-par's var:

127.jpg

Back