• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New on cycles

tomiz98

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well hi.....i've reading a lot of days about doing my first cycle...and i believe that...the best to start is only with testosterone...am i right? Thanks

Yes you are right, but your age, current body fat/condition and goals are important to know . Got any of those details ?

If you had been reading a lot, especially reading on this site you would have read the MUST READ stickies as to what you need to put down when asking for advice

Height:
Diet:
Cycle History:
Goals:

Asides from that

Beginner cycle would normally look like this (* everybody has their own way of doing this)

Test E 500mg per week, If it is 250mg Test E then 1ml Sunday / 1ml Thursday (I prefer to inject E3D on long esters - to my required mg) - 12 weeks in total

Adex - start at .25mg EOD, if you start to bloat / swell up / itchy sensitive nipples, then up it to .5mg EOD and continue to play it like that

HCG - recommended - your preference if you take it or not, will aid in recovery (there are multiple ways to take this - I do a blast nearing the end of cycles so probably not the best advice for you - take it during the cycle to keep your balls from shrivelling up - read threads on this)

After cycle be prepared to start feeling like a hormonal woman going through the change * absolutely fucked, tired, grumpy, depressed, no motivation etc etc etc for at least a few weeks solid

2 Weeks after cycle has ended
Take 12.5mg of Aromasin per day
First week 100mg Clomid per day next 3 weeks 50mg Clomid per day
First week 40mg Nolva per day next 3 weeks 20mg Nolva per day

Eat like you were still on cycle, train similar as you were on cycle just don't push yourself to AAS limits

First cycle be prepared for the following to possibly occur

* you will suffer sides without a doubt (sensitivity will determine how bad they are)

- Estro sides (confusion, foggy brain, mood swings, itchy nips, bloating and then some)
- Bloating
- Hair loss if you are prone to it
- Acne - usually after the cycle ends and your hormones are out of whack
- Extreme hunger / Loss of appetite
- Feeling hot and sweating more
- Sore injection sites, like someone took a bat to you, pain can last a week on the first cycle (this gets better with more use of the sites - glutes handle it pretty good)
- Increase sex drive / Loss of sex drive

Some plus sides are

- Bigger muscles fast
- Extreme strength
- Lots of sex (or hand action)
- Extreme muscle pumps
- Lots of attention
- I am sure females can smell the overload of testosterone
- Can become a cocky motherfucker and have no concerns about anything ( and then even worse on AAS )
- Fat loss (especially around the midsection)

What a lot of first timers don't realize is that you are pumping hormones into you, it's not like legal supplements where you take it and see a little something maybe happening but have no issues

AAS can wreak havoc on your body, I remember my first cycle I ran DBOL with Test E, I actually felt like I was going mentally retarded when it was all kicking in (dbol mainly) because my Estro spiked and it all was going downhill fast, foggy brain, confusion, hard to perform at work, once my AI was upped and kicked in I was ok and had to find my sweet spot during that cycle and learnt what was doing what and why

Hope that helps you get through safely, sure others will pipe up

Oh BTW if your under 20 or there abouts / or are 6 foot tall and weight 180 or less - disregard all of this info and read the required info for you below

You are an IDIOT
Learn how to eat food and grow
When you are older and bigger come back

Last edited:
Test is best for a first cycle, but you have to have built a good enough base naturally first, be lean enough, and know how to properly eat and train before starting

I do want to say that I do not agree with everyone that says diet , low body fat, and good regimen must exist first . That rule certainly applies most of the time, but there are instances depending on age, natural test levels or illness when taking the test first would allow you to get the fat under control and start the exercize regimen. Again though details first, course of action later.

Yes you are right, but your age, current body fat/condition and goals are important to know . Got any of those details ?

Agreed, test only is always best for a first cycle. But those stats will determine if the OP is even ready to cycle.

Is the test only cycle the easiest to maintain and keep up with ? Is that why it's the go to first cycle?

Back