• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Got a cold while on cycle

tokijava

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am into the 2nd week of test and deca cycle and in have a bad cold, fever and body aches.

Can I continue to pin or should I stop pinning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll be fine pinning. Im sick for the third time in a 20 week blast (2 weeks left) and don't miss my shots.

Best to just battle through it in my opinion. Hopefully you will feel better in a few days. It's happened to me on cycle a few times

Yea keep pinning, if its just a cold it will pass like any other cold.

Yea keep pinning, if its just a cold it will pass like any other cold.
Thats right.
Keep pinning, eat healthy and take 4-5 days off gym, or until you feel better.
I know that 5 days off gym sounds like a lot, especially while on cycle but it is not necessary bad. After-all you grow when you rest. At least you will be fully recovered from previous workouts once you set your feet in the gym again.

I just got better from a pretty rough cold. I kept pinning but made the mistake of stopping my D-bol and tonight I noticed my benched dropped by almost 20lbs... I was a little upset..

I just went thru this. Though mine lasted for a month. Ended up dropping my dose down to 250 a wk and kept pinning. Finally over it and going back to 500 a week starting tomorrow

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

Back